+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Network tasteless

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Cartoon Network tasteless

I one the most tastless animations I have ever seen Total Drama Island is 1 of cartoon network's most tastless cartoons , a character dared another character to lick this one character's smelly hairy arm pit.
    which shows gross taste in humor and sick humor.
    I don't if any of you have seen it but I think Cartoon Network needs to clean up their act and stop this sick sense of humor...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cartoon Network tastless

Not a debate topic, since the target of the discussion is biased as all hell.

Moving to Sensory Pleasures

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

well its not as tasteless as it is boring to me..
    i still love Flapjack though, but i see where you're coming from. i never liked 'gross' humor.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it is Canadian. Those crazy maple leaves are always thinking of these sorts of shows!

Ok, that's not true, but the show is Canadian, but I don;t kknow what that has to do with anything. Basically it's a big spoof show, so therefore everything is pretty much vile and tasteless.
    Why hello there!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not very entertaing to see such tastless cartoon acts like licking some one's hairy armpit, even it's just a cartoon thought is soo tastless in humor I did not think it was funny but a sick of sense of humor.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    It's not very entertaing to see such tastless cartoon acts like licking some one's hairy armpit, even it's just a cartoon thought is soo tastless in humor I did not think it was funny but a sick of sense of humor.
    To each his own, my friend. Have you ever seen an episode of Fear Factor? Some of the things they eat on that make licking an armpit seem like a delicacy.
    Why hello there!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    So how is this any more tasteless then such North American classics as Ren and Stimpy, or Beavis and Butt-head??? This seems to me nothing but continuation of the long standing traditions of North American animation production...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

King of the Hill was more funny than these new tastless cartoons these new cartooning groups comes up with.
    even they allow insane bloody acts on cartoons like robot chicken and super jail, squidbillies, name it and might have voilet content in it while durning the day cartoon network has toons having sick dares and some other tastless cartooning, and yet what has happened to the cartooning business these days. Pokemon has will never loose it's flare as long it has been going on tv..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast