+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Network tasteless

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cartoon Network tastless

Did you just give Pokemon props? Dude......you're 5-6 years too late for something like that. But still, a lotta the adult swim shows are hilarious. It still vexes me on why they insist on the horrible live action shows.........replace that shit with more anime dammit!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

[BThere is nothing wrong with the pokemon series
    it's just these other toons like Total drama island and these others tastless cartoons, what so funny about licking some one's armpit? It's gross sick humor and what was the cartooning team thinking when they made that stupid cartoon?
    Fear Factor I would call a health risk but people do anything to get big money.
    [/B]

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    [BThere is nothing wrong with the pokemon series
    it's just these other toons like Total drama island and these others tastless cartoons, what so funny about licking some one's armpit? It's gross sick humor and what was the cartooning team thinking when they made that stupid cartoon?
    Fear Factor I would call a health risk but people do anything to get big money.
    [/B]

tastless?? i absoulutely LOVE TDI lol^^ its freakin hilarious! yea but the cartooning needs a little work but its definetly NOT tasteless
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

TDI is a spoof of serviver and fear factor which had to do far more disgusting things then in TDI and those shows had higher raitings then any other show around the world.
    Also, I like Flapjack.
    King of the Hill is so dry I get dehidrated just by watching it for more then a min.
    All be it I do not find the grose humar in TDI or any other show that forces their contestance to do really stupid crap all that funny, how ever it is some what entertaining.
    Most shows on Adult Swim now suck. Robot Chicken, Family Guy, American Dad, Bleach, Code Geass, and another anime I can't remember what it was called, are the only shows I watch on there any more.
    During the week I watch the military channels new tactical show, going inside the minds of the Generals and their choice and reasons for what they did in combat. Also weapon masters. Ghost Hunters and Myth Busters on Wensday. Thats it. The rest of the time I am reading or playing games.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Mar 02, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    tastless?? i absoulutely LOVE TDI lol^^ its freakin hilarious! yea but the cartooning needs a little work but its definetly NOT tasteless
    You think licking some one's smelly armpit is funny? I bet you wouldn't do that in real life if some one one dared you.
    they at least leave out the gross dares..

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You think licking some one's smelly armpit is funny? I bet you wouldn't do that in real life if some one one dared you.
    they at least leave out the gross dares..
    You really are bent out of shape over this aren’t you? I have seen every episode of TDI, and all of that is tame compared to what they do in survivor, fear factor, and a crap load of other shows shown in other countries. I have seen a Japanese version of fear factor and that was even more disturbing then fear fact ever was. Also, TDI is a cartoon, and yet the things they do is nothing compared to what real people would do and the TDI characters are only paper drawings. Also, TDI are not all about grouse dares, usually its physical challenges, the whole grouse humor of the show isn’t more then 15 to 20%. So it isn’t that bad. As for other shows dealing with real people, yeah, that’s disgusting and I don't find the humor in it what so ever. But to bag on TDI which is really nothing compared to other shows it makes fun of is kind of childish.
    Of cores no real person in their right mind would ever dare go through the kind of crap those do in those live dare shows, which is why they find the small few that will. The reason why people watch is because they can't believe there are people out that are willing to go through that kind of crap and to see where they draw the line.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I one the most tastless animations I have ever seen Total Drama Island is 1 of cartoon network's most tastless cartoons , a character dared another character to lick this one character's smelly hairy arm pit.
    which shows gross taste in humor and sick humor.
    I don't if any of you have seen it but I think Cartoon Network needs to clean up their act and stop this sick sense of humor...
    Total drama island isn't that really bad. I mean I watch Chowder and that is like the best show on Cartoon Network and Flapjack. I can't get over the fact of why they can't play all the good old shows they used to have. I used to watch it all the time. It's so retarded.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    Total drama island isn't that really bad. I mean I watch Chowder and that is like the best show on Cartoon Network and Flapjack. I can't get over the fact of why they can't play all the good old shows they used to have. I used to watch it all the time. It's so retarded.
    I have to agree, thank god for Boomerange. I was so happy to find out that they had Swat Cats the Radical Squadren on there at 9:30pm, it was the best show around at the time and still is in my opinion. I really think they should bring it back and updated.

But I digres.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast