+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cartoons.

Newbie Vermillion is off to a good start Vermillion's Avatar
    Thanks

Cartoons.

So does anyone watch cartoons here? if so which ones? I've been watching Samurai Jack lately, it's probably my favorite cartoon ever. I have Seasons 1,2, and 4. (blasted store did not have Season 3 when I went to get season 2) But the art to me is awesome, aslong as the action (my favorite episode from season 2 is Jack And The Spartans, 300+1!) Also have been watching The Batman every saturday morning. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Batman Beyond, The Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ren and Stimpy, and Invader Zim. those are my favorites. how about yeself?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cartoons.

Well, I watch cartoons every now and then. Usually just to get a good laugh. Usually the Fairly Oddparents or Spongebob. But the best cartoons of all time have got to be Looney Tunes. I could watch them all day.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Cartoon, cartoons... Don't watch 'em anymore, but I remember [watching] Samurai Jack, Where are You, Scooby-Doo?, Looney Tunes, The Jetsons, The Flinstones, The Tex Avery Show, Betty Boop, the Smurfs, Popeye the Sailor Man, pretty much all the shows airing on nickelodeon in the 80s and 90s, Samurai Pizza Cats (which is actually Japanese anime, but the English localization is so different from the original Japanese that I'm not sure we should compare it to Kyattō Ninden Teyandee at all), The Peanuts Show, The Garfield Show, pretty much any show that aired on Cartoon Network in the 90s, the shows on the 80s and 90s Disney Channel, and lots of stuff buried in the back of my mind.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch them from time to time. Spongebob is pretty good, the new episodes are pretty funny. I used to love Farily Odd Parents. I just got really mad when he made such stupid wishes that could be fixed with only one extra word *sigh*

Love Avatar, it is awesome show. Although I have not been keeping up too closely with it. I keep getting the times mixed up.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I like cartoons. I watch adult ones sometimes lol. I like Futurama and others like that. And spongebob is ok.

Newbie Vermillion is off to a good start Vermillion's Avatar
    Thanks

Spongebob is pretty hilarious, I was watching the movie earlier god it's so funny! Avatar isn't showing any new episodes for awhile I think. I don't really ever watch any "adult" cartoons. I watch Metalcolypse sometimes but not much. and Robot Chicken (not really a cartoon but hey)

My favorite classic cartoon is Scooby Doo, Where Are You? I watch that everytime I see it on Boomerang.

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy watching these cartoons:

Tom and Jerry episodes in the Hanna Barbera Era (1940 – 1958) and the Chuck Jones era (1963 – 1967). I personally do not like the Gene Deitch era (1961 – 1962) ones because they are, in my opinion, poor quality and do not do the series justice.
    Looney Tunes featuring Bugs outsmarting his supporting cast.
    Pink Panther; and Avatar: The Last Airbender

I would love to see Thundercats and Voltron with the tigers back on the air....
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i enjoy watching anything on the Boomerang or Nicktoons channels...

but why don't they air Angry Beavers? that was like the show of my whole childhood!

anyways, Dexter's Lab is always a good show! oh, As Told by Ginger totally rocks the Casba as well!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast