+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cartoons.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cartoons.

I don't watch cartoons nowadays nearly as much as I used to, but the one I like the best of late is... Pucca!! haha The show is so random and adorable it just cracks me up ^^ And I have everything from a Pucca mug to cellphone charm~ keke

Other than that... I sometimes ends up watching Futurama, but only because my friends watch that constantly and only if I'm bored haha
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie cookiemonster is off to a good start cookiemonster's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately i dont watch many, but for awhile i was obsessed with the show Pucca, and from time to time i liked to watch ATHF and Sealab 2021, Team Venture was also good.
    “Keiichi,” Belldandy breathed. “If anodder wooma luuksh at you, I’ll sheal her in a Happy Meal bocksh!”

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I don't watch much tv, but the show I love the most when I do watch tv is Pucca. It's just so cute and random.

and South Park, gotta love that show and Family guy. Gotta love the fart jokes.
    Last edited by WhiteWave14; Jan 06, 2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: forgot some things

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch South Park and Family Guy. Because they're amusing and I can get them easily living in Japan (via piracy, friends taping them or Christmas DVD boxes). That's about it. Cartoons, sadly, aren't the calibur they used to be. Yeah, the 80s was full of glorified toy commercials: but they had fun characters, somewhat linear storylines and engaging plots. The 90s gave us some great Disney, Warner Brothers and Nickelodeon originals. I grew up in what I'll probably always consider the golden age of TV animation, and boy am I glad for it Those two decades gave us solid blocks of morning and weekend cartoons without consciously aping anime style, drawing backwards katakana all over everything and oozing psuedo-historical Orientalist mystique.

As for CG animation... I can't stand it ~_~; I'm sorry.

I'm sure today's cartoons aren't ALL crap, but I haven't heard or seen anything that makes me think it will drastically alter my view of the current state of the Western animation industry.

Then again... I haven't been too fond of the Japanese animation industry lately either ~_~; Not watching many cartoons from either side of the ocean these days >_<; I need more time to play games and read comic books (both mediums that seem to speak to me more personally at the moment).

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Cartoons.

yip i watch cartoons , i like lots of them , you could say that cartoons and anime are my life!!!

too me the best cartoon and alwys will be , will have to be tom and jerry and looney tunes

snoreaper out

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I'll sometimes manage to see Cartoonss on Sunday Morning at about 6:30 in the morning like the Classic 'Loony Toons', Topcat and Batfink. Apart from that, just the more Mature cartoons like Southpark and Family Guy.

I used to watch The Simpson, but it's just gotten boring and annoying now
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've stopped watching most cartoons but i occaisonally flick the channel to watch yu-gi-oh but thats it...

P.S south park is good but i rarley watch it...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The only cartoons i watch nowadays are South Park, Family Guy and the occasional American dad when ever i remember its on lol.But i really don't watch much t.v. lately due to nothing really good on that keeps me interested.Most of its all crap anyway and i don't bother to wast my time on it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast