+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cartoons.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Cartoons.

we dont get samuri jackat our place any more! but the only time i watch cartoons is when my sister watches it. but unless you call avatar cartoons, i dont watch it!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, cartoons...

Love 'em! When I'm at home, if the news isn't on, if no anime is on--be it on Anime Network or DVD--or if something doesn't catch my attention (like some kick ass cop shows), I'm watching cartoons. I spend more time watching cartoons than most children I know, LOL.

Everybody needs a good dose of animated humor from time to time. I tend to overdose on said humor. I watch a lot of Fairly Oddparents--even had videos for my DS at one point in time--because it's just too damn funny! Every episode is another riot of laughter for me. Spongebob was cool, until he got WAY too popular, now he's just cheesy to me. I watch Sonic X religiously, every saturday morning. Anything that supports Sega is A-O.K. in my book.

Other favs of mine are Chowder (Don't ask why, it's just too funny to me), My Gym Partner's a Monkey (Cartoon Network gets mad props for that show. Simply gut-bustingly funny!), Justice league (who doesn't like them?), Cow and Chicken (OMG! That's some funny sh*t! And Charlie Adler--Buster Bunny--does almost all the voices), Dexter's Laboratory (Omlette Du Formage, LOL) and a huge list of others.

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch Sailor Moon (when it is showing), Sponge Bob Square pants, Scooby Doo (old and new), Avatar: the last airbender, Invader Zim, Pokémon, Fairly Oddparents, Fosters home for imaginary friends, Naruto, Adult Swim, Anie-Monday, etc.

I am handicapped, so I am home alot to watch cartoons. I watch most shows on Nickelodeon, Disney, the Cartoon Network, and other channels.

I love the old Tom and Jerry, one of my all time favorites. I also like Looney tunes.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I still watch some cartoons when I get the chance..I still enjoy them..I uuslaly watch whatever comes on..I don't think that anybody to big for cartons..lol^.^..hm lets' see i watch spongebob square pants..fairly odd parnets..jimmy neurton..Forster home of imag friends..rugrats..(my fav)..and all those shows on cartoon network..^.^.
    it's kind of EB that I still watch educational television too..lol ^.^'''''' (it's only cuz i'm bored or it helps me fall asleep.)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i like Cartoons very much specially Cartoons Movies ..... it make me happy and i love it because every movie have his own story .... the cartoons for everybody even the old people ..... when you watch it you feel you are still child ...... specially Disney cartoon ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

i love to watch cartoons not only to get a good laugh but to keep me off the edge of my seat.movies dont do those things for me much anymore. mostly anime i would watch with a movie every now and again
    cartoons like spongebob, naruto, johnny test fairy oddparents, deathnote, cartoons like that

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally forgot to name a few others. Granted, I watch a lot of cartoons aimed toward kids, I can't forget about my [ Adult_Swim! ] Family Guy (name one person who doesn't get a kick out of Peter Griffin and I'll eat my hat) and American Dad are really, really funny. I'm a big fan of Seth McFarlene's work. ATHF is the shizznit! I don't know if it's just the random humor or the sexually based jokes, but it's so hilarious to me. Metalacolypse... What can I say about that show except, "Dethklok ROCKS!!!"

The Simpsons--though not on Adult Swim--will forever hold a place in my heart as well. I've been watching that show since I was a child. I guess any cartoon will do, really. As long as it can hold my attention.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch cartoons 24/7 when I was around 10 years old XD. I hardly watch any cartoons anymore... The ones that still watch from time to time are southpark and spongebob XD.

The one cartoon that I will always like is seriously Tom & Jerry, I've been raised up with it and I probably have seen them all. Even now, when I watch it with my little cousin, I still enjoy it. I don't think I'd ever get over it, it will always be a funny cartoon to me ^_^" (I'm a little kid I know >_<)

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast