+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Deathmatch

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Celebrity Deathmatch

I really enjoy watching this show cause it shows you all these different celebrities fighting eachother while making it look so real eventhough it all claymation. I liked the ones where they had Ashley Simpson fighting her own nose and the one where they had Steve O frighting that Andy guy. It was so funny. What do you think of this show?
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Celebrity Deathmatch

My brother is watching it right now. Woe, I wish I had the remote.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it could get annoying at times and it does. For me anyway. I don't see the point of it, really :S

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Crap. Why do they even do this? Do they like making fools of themselves? I mean, I know making a fool of yourself is a little popular in Hollywood right now [cough.cough.BRITTNEY SPEARS], but jee wiz. Those people choose to be there. It's sad. I don't enjoy it. I believe it's a waste of time. But there are some people who enjoy it. So I can't say it's all that bad.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved it when it first started because it was new and unique, but now it is just a little too weird and can be annoying. Just like I grew out of watching wrestling on tv like the old wwf, which it isn't called anymore I think.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

No. I think it is now called WWE. But I might be oh so wrong (=__=)

And same with me. There are some things on television that come out because they are "unique", but then it eventually gets annoying and lacks real entertainment value.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt even know that still made this show. well, i dont watch mtv either though.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone remember the episode with the 2 blonde girls and in the middle of it the one curb stomps on ther other girls head and they blank it out of the episode ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast