+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Celebrity Fit Club

Celebrity Fit Club a show that takes celebrities who are overweight and helps them lose it by going though all these different training methods and special diets for so many weeks. In a way I think it's great that celebrites who are overweight to actually take charge of their situation and get the kind of help they need. In another way I'm thinking since they're so rich why can't they hire themselves a trainer to help them lose without having to be on a show t do it. I watched the first couple of episodes of the new season going on now and the fights they get in with the trainers is kinda interesting. Tell me what your opinion of the show and what you think the celebrities will gain out of this experience.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Re: Celebrity Fit Club

I personally agree with you on the part about them hiring a trainer to help them get into shape, but with this show and maybe this is just my opinion, it seems that the celebrities would rather see themselves on tv plus it's a good way to advertise themselves again! With the media surrounding them it might help them land a good role or possibly get their career back on track.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched that i felt SOOO good for Ralphie May and Biz Markie. they are my fav comedian and DJ and im so happy that they realise that being fat is not a trend and that they want to get their life back to the top. season two didnt catch anyone i liked, and season three was ok. i watched Young MC, and i was surprised that he was on it, but o well. season four was another flop for me, but season five was kool with Warren G (AMAZING rapper from Tha Dogg Pound, RECENTLY HAD AN ALBUM OUT) and Da Brat cuz after they lost the weight, they had albums out (listened to both, bt Da Brats style HAD CHANGED) and i was surpirsed that bone crusher lost 53 pound, even tho he said that he loves being fat. XD his music is weak and he needed publicity prob

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    Celebrity Fit Club a show that takes celebrities who are overweight and helps them lose it by going though all these different training methods and special diets for so many weeks. In a way I think it's great that celebrites who are overweight to actually take charge of their situation and get the kind of help they need. In another way I'm thinking since they're so rich why can't they hire themselves a trainer to help them lose without having to be on a show t do it. I watched the first couple of episodes of the new season going on now and the fights they get in with the trainers is kinda interesting. Tell me what your opinion of the show and what you think the celebrities will gain out of this experience.
    Of course that being celebrities they can hire a personal trainer.. why they have it on a show instead? ADVERTISEMENT for themselves....
    Furthermore, that's another way to tell the ppl: "you are way to fat if you look like this.... here is a 'solution' for you... it worked with [famous name here] it should also work with you... and if it does not you are not as good as {famous name here}" That's the message they are transmiting.... so that's why I dont' waste my time watching that.... I am not on a mood for ppl telling me: "you are fat because your bones are not showing....."
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched it but I'm not much of a fan of the show. That's because I just don't like reality shows because they are all so goofy and they are so far away from actual reality that I wonder how it got it's name. But it's good that these celebrities are trying to get themselves fit but I think a lot of them do it just for the spotlight. As mentioned earlier, they could have just hired a trainer instead of coming on a show.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't watch this show alot, but my sister does. It's a funny show! But there's a guy that sounds like a girl.(he's gay) He's funny too! I also like the Flava of Love girl's charm school it's crazy and funny!
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; May 09, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

Newbie cute little chi is off to a good start cute little chi's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree because celebrities can;t just go to regular workout places, they have to go to personal ones..
    Kayla

+ Reply to Thread