+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheech and Chong

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cheech and Chong

Who loves these movies, these are some of my favorite movies ever made. I want you to name your favorite movie these two were in, and whos your favorite character cheech or chong? My favorite one is Up in Smoke, and Tommy Chong is my favorite.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Dec 09, 2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Grammar & Spelling

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Cheech and Chong

The movie that i liked was up in smoke that was a pretty funny one and my favorite character out of them would have to be Cheech he had me rollin through the whole film.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the Cheech And Chong: Roasted the other day. It was funny, but it seemed that the "roast" panelists were more about roasting each other than everyone's favorite red-eyed comedy duo. Most of the panelists kept hinting that Cheech and Chong should do a new movie.

I think the demand is high(pun intended) enough for them to do one more. What do you think?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I use to love these guys and their movies when i was a kid. Trouble its been so long since i seen em, I forgot most stuff about them. I guess its time to visit my local video store.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would love to see them do another movie but i dont think they should they went out at the right time i still sometimes listen to their albums for fun.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree that up in smoke is my favorite flick of theirs. And, back in the day, Cheech used to be my favorite... but now a days I think tommy chong has much more of a voice still standing. Cheech, is more of a an actor than an activist.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread