+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chicago: Collector's Edition

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Chicago: Collector's Edition

Chicago: Collector's Edition

Also the regular edition.

I always loved the play Chicago cause it's pantyhose mania! I went to watch this movie and yep, full of fishnets and black pantyhose. Natalie Portman did this play in school. It was a interesting movie. I went to the theater to see it. I stomached Richard's singing. I sorta liked it. Mom rented it and five minutes into it she started speeding. My mom and dad to this day say this is the worst movie they ever saw in their lives. So what do you think? Discuss this movie here.

"I fired two warning shots .... right through his head."

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chicago: Collector's Edition

the movie chicago is great. i loved the singing and dancing. it is very upbeat and fun. the plot is very understandable and it all makes sense. to me i would watch it again and again. to me this is a movies that never gets old.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the cellblock tango. I even got the song now.

< Listens to it.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i love all the music but my two favs are "all that jazz" and as you said "the cell block tango".
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Thanks

I think they did a great job with the dances. I could even stomach Richard's singing. Big kudos for that. I like the style of the movie. I always wanted to go see the show, Chicago. There's a DVD out of their performances on stage. I might check it out.

Thanks

that sounds like it would be a great thing to watch. i loved all the dances, they were all done so well and they were never vey if at all crude or sluty if you know what i mean. have seen "memoirs of a geisha"? it was produced by the same man who made chicago, i really want to see it but out where i am it is already on dvd so i either have to rent it or buy it to see it.

+ Reply to Thread