+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: children shows

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

children shows

ok am i the only one who notices, but all kids shows.....r on crack......Blues Clues is, that Steve guy saying he is just like u (to the lil kids) but hes like 40...ew.....and the dog is blue.......and objects speak to him....
    any other shows u can think of..o.O?

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: children shows

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    ok am i the only one who notices, but all kids shows.....r on crack......Blues Clues is, that Steve guy saying he is just like u (to the lil kids) but hes like 40...ew.....and the dog is blue.......and objects speak to him....
    any other shows u can think of..o.O?
    Well since you're not 5 years old I'm sure it doesn't appeal to you.

Blues clues is actually one of the better ones. It appeals to kids and talks to them in the same way they themselves think. It is the age of imaginary friends and magical explainations. The biggest problem with childrens shows isn't the ones with imaginitive programing but the ones who stick adult subject matter in or treat them like they're stupid and use absurd solutions to everyday real situations. Children learn what they see. What are they teaching them?

...and yes, I can't stand Barney either.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Many people has something against Barney, i wonder why? There are many other shows for little kids that are more appropiate like example Sesame Street. I remeber watching the spanish version of Sesame Street back when i was 7 years old, i learned alot of kool stuff.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

hey not to mention dora the explorer, first she ask you something and its quiet for 5 seconds and asks again, they are on crack! its stupid!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

my cousin sitting their watching dora and her stupid little backpack, but she is also dumb to ask the same question over and over, ah scary

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post

Yeah i love big bird but the garbage monster scared me...ewww the teletubies they make me hide in fear i think they are gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    oh my god dont mention that show its so aggrivating and i hate it!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    my cousin sitting their watching dora and her stupid little backpack, but she is also dumb to ask the same question over and over, ah scary
    But to think that YOU WATCHED exactly the same kind of shows (and ENJOYED THEM!) back when you were a little tyke.

For that matter, what kiddie programs DID you enjoy when you were a child??? I was born too late for 'Howdy doody' and too early for 'Sesame Street' (a deprived childhood here...), and the only good show that was on was 'Captain Kangaroo'

(And this doesn't seem much of a Debate subject... Moving to the Cyberlounge...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The Wiggles seems as if the Australians are out to brainwash the kids. I never liked the show and they repeat the same bloody songs. I dont see the point to the Wiggles.
    Seduced by Flesh

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    The Wiggles seems as if the Australians are out to brainwash the kids. I never liked the show and they repeat the same bloody songs. I dont see the point to the Wiggles.
    Being an Australian...
    I totally agree.. the songs annoy me same with high 5 with their annoying high pitch voices...><

But then again I'm not 5 am I? lol
    When I was that young I watched Seasme Street and all the usual shows. But I also loved my cartoon movies. Especially the Lion King was an all time favourite of mine..
    ...and still is.. eep!
    lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast