+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 20

Thread: chris benoit r.i.p.

  1. #1
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    chris benoit r.i.p.

    On June 25, 2007, Benoit, his wife Nancy Daus, and their son Daniel were found dead in their Fayetteville, Georgia, home at around 2:30 PM EDT. It was first reported to fans of WWE on their WWE Mobile Alerts Service and posted to their official website soon after. Exact details are not yet known, and an investigation is ongoing. On their website, World Wrestling Entertainment released the following statement:
    “World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

    Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.”

    WWE canceled the scheduled three hour long live RAW show on June 25, and replaced the broadcast version with a tribute to his life and career, featuring his past matches, segments from the Hard Knocks DVD and comments from wrestlers and announcers.

    Fayette County, Georgia police are investigating Benoit's house following the discovery of the bodies. Lieutenant Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department reported to ABC News that sheriffs entered his home on a "welfare check" after missing several appointments, leading to concerns. Pope also stated the police are not searching for any suspects outside of the house, as the instruments of death were located at scene of the crime.

    The same day Detective Bo Turner of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told television station WAGA-TV that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, and the station reported that investigators believe that Benoit murdered his wife and son over the weekend and commited suicide sometime on Monday.

    tsk..tsk...first eddie and now him?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  2. #2
    Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    covenant homeplanet
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    looks like they knocking off all the goos wrestlers anybody that was a real threat is gone i wonder who next but i dont believe he would kill his wife and son i think somebody killed them

  3. #3
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    R.I.P Chris we knew you well one heck of a great wrestler, a tradgey. it's terrible we'll miss you our friend see you soon

  4. #4
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    looks like they knocking off all the goos wrestlers anybody that was a real threat is gone i wonder who next but i dont believe he would kill his wife and son i think somebody killed them
    me too. i see no reason for chris to do it. i suspect a foul play.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  5. #5
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    On June 25, 2007, Benoit, his wife Nancy Daus, and their son Daniel were found dead in their Fayetteville, Georgia, home at around 2:30 PM EDT. It was first reported to fans of WWE on their WWE Mobile Alerts Service and posted to their official website soon after. Exact details are not yet known, and an investigation is ongoing. On their website, World Wrestling Entertainment released the following statement:
    “World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

    Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.”

    WWE canceled the scheduled three hour long live RAW show on June 25, and replaced the broadcast version with a tribute to his life and career, featuring his past matches, segments from the Hard Knocks DVD and comments from wrestlers and announcers.

    Fayette County, Georgia police are investigating Benoit's house following the discovery of the bodies. Lieutenant Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department reported to ABC News that sheriffs entered his home on a "welfare check" after missing several appointments, leading to concerns. Pope also stated the police are not searching for any suspects outside of the house, as the instruments of death were located at scene of the crime.

    The same day Detective Bo Turner of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told television station WAGA-TV that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, and the station reported that investigators believe that Benoit murdered his wife and son over the weekend and commited suicide sometime on Monday.

    tsk..tsk...first eddie and now him?
    Poor, poor Chris Benoit...

    Such a sad day in the history of wrestling. He was like one of my favorite wrestlers. I learnd how to cross-face people just from watching him. What I fail to understand is why would he kill his family and himself?

    He had lots goin' for him. He was to wrestle for the ECW title on Sunday. He's a former heavyweight champ! My friend Rob and I think that Elijah Burke did it. It's highly implausible, but it's possible.

    And it's bad enough that we lost Eddie Gurerro--AND he died in my home town--why'd Benoit bite the dust too?


  6. #6
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    I already posted this on the other thread, but I guess no one read it...

    It is clear now that it is indeed a double murder-suicide. Considering how his wife and son were not killed together, it is hard to say that it could be foul play. His mind probably gave.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  7. #7
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    I didn't hear anything about this.

    Why do you think he did it?
    You think he went crazy?

  8. #8
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: chris benoit r.i.p.

    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I didn't hear anything about this.

    Why do you think he did it?
    You think he went crazy?
    That's a good question. I don't think we'll ever know what actually happened. T_T


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Everybody Hates Chris (TV)
    By Blade X in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jun 08, 2006, 05:50 AM
  2. "Myself" by Chris Nguyen (Boo45)
    By Boo45 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 06, 2005, 06:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts