+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Christmas

Do you love Christmas? Do you decorate as soon as it's November just so you'll have more time to enjoy all the twinkling lights,the pretty tree, and looking at all the other houses to see how beautifully decorated they are? This is exactly what I do every year. I start decorating on november 1st cause I want more time to enjoy looking at everything I've done and because with all the christmas stuff I have it takes me till Thanksgiving to put it all up. If you're like me who decorates early and who loves christmas as much as I do let me hear from you.Share your happiest christmas memories with me and everyone here on AO. I'm sure we'll all enjoy reading them.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas

I usually decorate around december the 1st! we don't usually go all out with decorations, usually just the x-mas tree, but lately, we've been getting into the lights, every year (for the last 2) we have been getting new lights to add.
    And I think now that i'm on hols around that time, I might decorate the interior of the house a bit more ^_^

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they pump out Christmas too fast in stores and stuff (some stores around here had christmas stuff out around the beginning of october). Once November hits, they just go full tilt.

We generally do our stuff around the beginning of December in terms of decorations and whatnot. But to really get into the occassion, I need snow....I also like the smell of the tree in the house....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

with my family, we don't really bother putting up the christmas tree untill around dec 5th. we don't have that many decorations, not that many places to put them really.

but since we don't bother that much about the decoration most of our efforts go into the food. we don't go for any baked dinna cause that would just be murder over here just trying to make it let alone eating it. some nice cold ham and turkey is just perfect, along with cold salads. if anything christmas is about the food, not presents sorry santa.

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yes i decorate for chrismas.. but usualy around... december 5th or 3rd.

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

We decorate for Christmas ever since October or November. We enjoy seeing the lights glowing, we feel the Christmas even though its not yet December.

Special delivery gift to Captain Leanna... hope you like it.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I love christmas. Family and friends get together to celebrity. The decorations be beautiful. The gifts most of the time be awesome. I still believe in Santa Clause! lol *giggles* Christmas!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see how anyone couldn't love Christmas's i always get tons of gifts and no i'm not spoiled everything i own i worked for i'm 18 and i work for what i get at the end of the year however man A grades i get on my mid terms or exams thats a gift so i strive for it maybe you can say thats a twisted way of learning because instead of getting education i'm getting gifts but hey its cool..

x mas is a holiday for people to come together and spend time with family one of the most beautiful holidays i know off when the snow sparkles off the sun and the icicles shine and you drive down streets and there are lights and decorations up you cant help but put a smile on your face and nod softly....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast