+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Classic Cartoons

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Cartoons

God Im big Tom And Jerry fan!! I have a big VHS collection from T&J
    Speedy Gonzalez!*love* so cool I was so crazy when I watched this cartoon coz I was so fast, Great old time!!

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not really sure if anyone remembers it, but the Beetlejuice cartoon was a favorite of mine. I just love how goofy he is and how tolerant Lidya was of his pranks. I also like Tom and Jerry and Loony Toons. Why do people not enjoy the violance any more? That is what made those two so wonderful for me.

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hah,well I liked Tom & Jerry too because I simply loved how goofy it was and how it never got old watching them both fight[The cat and mouse that is.] and I still love the show.

As well as Courage The Cowardly Dog for the same reason but mainly for it's music and corky characters,Bugs Bunny is also funny and I still like to watch that funny bunny for the same reason as Tom & Jerry.-^__^-

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i watch:
    1. Tom And Jerry i love this cartoon very much but sometimes i feel bad for Tom (poor Tom)
    2. Winnie The Pooh i love Winnie very very much and i have put his picture on the wall of my room .... he is so cut and funny i love him .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was a huge Looney Toons fan.
    One of my other favorite cartoons was the BeetleJuice cartoon because I liked the movie so much, I got into the cartoon and I was uber upset when they took it off the air.
    Let's see I used to love Barney the bear, my mom said I would watch the show and fall out in the floor laughing because the bear stepped on a landmine or something of the sort lol.

Those were two of the main cartoons that I watched as a child, not sure if you could call them classics though.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've gotta go with Tom & Jerry.
    They seriously brought the best out of cartoon violence xD
    And since it was made back when it isn't censored...just yeah.
    I love watching it to this day. It's still as funny as it was back then.
    I mean, of course, the olden day ones.
    The new ones that look more....new....that's not very good.
    Only the old ones.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Now for me i wouldn't class Tom and Jerry as a classic. Yes it's rather old, maybe even more so than many other cartoons but i don't think it deserves the role of classical. I see that show on everywhere as well as scooby-doo but scooby-doo is such a legendary programme i cannot say it's not classical. My favourites are: LooneyToons, Wackey Races, Scooby-doo and Tom and Jerry. LooneyToons is great and it always has my favourite charcaters, when i was a child i always used to love it sitting in front of my T.V watching Cartoon Network, until they changed it to Sky! But then we got sky, but it didn't seem the same. It was good but i had moved on a left LooneyToons behind. However Wackey Races was such a brilliant channel, it was amazingly funny and i could never stop watching it, even my dad and brother liked it and still do as do I. My only problem was that when it was on T.V regularly it was always to late for me to actually watch the damn programme! It was always on air between 9:00 to i think either 9:30 or 10:00 at night. So as a youngster i always had to go to bed at 9:00 so i would try and catch the first 5 minutes of the programme then wander to bed. Now that i am older and can go to bed after the programme has finished, it's never on anymore, they've moved on to rubbish programme like Ben10 and all that other rubbish. Now Scooby-Doo has moved on and i belive has really increased it's brilliance, when i was little i didn't like it as much as i did a year ago. They have made movies out of the cartoon which i really love, they are excellent. Also they have made cartoon "Short" Movies out of Scooby-Doo. My favourite is Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. Or something along those lines. It's seriously is amazing and is probably my second favourite after Wackey Races. Ok now Tom and Jerry, this programme i used to hate, really really badley. It was so rubbish but now that they have improved it all it is really really brilliant . I can't really describe Tom and Jerry, it's just good in it's own way. I could never get bored of it but i treat the programme as a "Last Resort" if nothing else is on T.V. However i am afraid to say my Cartoon fun days are over, i am more the music channele, Dave channele and MTV Channeleist sort of guy. However when no one is looking what the hell lets watch them cartoons

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch looney tunes all the time! I like old cartoons,but not all super old ones. I still watch Scooby doo sometimes on Boomerang.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast