+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Classic Cartoons

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Classic Cartoons

Well my favorite no question about it is Looney Tunes its a fun and good show i love how bugs bunny is smart and the duck alwasy goes up agaisnt him even though bugs bunny alwasy wins favorite thing is when they are saying duck season rabbit season to elmer fud funny.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Looney Tunes all the way man, cuz of my dudes Bugs and Daffy! nobody ever shows the D-man n e luv lol. but man my favourite episode was when Daffy was in a cartoon but the creator kept changin and erasing things trying to sabotage the duck, and it turns out the creator was Bugs! LMAO!

I hated Tom & Jerry cuz Tom always got his arse beat by this lil mouse! its a MOUSE! why couldn't the mouse let the cat do his job and kill him? and sometomes Tom didn't even do anything to Jerry and he STILL bothered him! It made me sick! lol

I Love The Flinstones! Like that shows was spun into the Honeymooners y'know? or maybe it was the other way around. but that show is so funny! Fred is my favourite! But he couldn't spell for crap, he'd spell "out" O.U.W.T.! LMAO! I gotta get Boomerang man cuz i'm missing the good cartoons. the only good cartoons on CN now is Billy and Mandy, My Gym Partners a Monkey....and that's it! it sucks... Johnny Bravo I think still comes on, but other than those three, the CN is fallin off.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say Captain Planet was a great show that most people did not have the common sence to up the information that was being place in their haeds at the age of 5.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh i miss some of the classic, like The Cowradly Dog and scooby doo, as it was funny and it was a good show when i was younger
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was little..
    I used to LOVE watching Tom and Jerry and still do..
    they always cheer me up and I remember when i was little..I never missed one episode of the cartoon and I used to laugh so loud that the walls would shake and I would wake up the neighbors.....it always kept me entertained and I never once felt sorry for Tom because i actually loved seeing him getting hurt...that was the funniest part of the whole show.....^^
    and sometimes I also like to watch the Flinstones...but after a while...they got so boring to me.....I do not know why....but I thought that it was pretty corny after a while....lol
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I am surprised this one wasn't moved earlier. But this should be in the Sensory Pleasures section.

~Moving~

------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember watching Noddy and his big red and yellow car. Awww shame it was banned for being racists The same goes for Tom Jerry that is banned here too because of the portrayal of the women. They were really great shows and really only for entertainment value or to help learn about something.

I was really into Transformers as it was one of the things my older brother would let me watch as he was a bit of a control freak and still is. But Transformers were fun to watch learning about rotten decepticons (spelling) was fun just to have some cool villains for a change.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like Tom and Jerry at all. Poor kitty always got blamed for following his natural self. I guess its because I am a cat lover.

I loved Scooby Doo, I loved the mysteries and the way everything could be solved with science.

Looney Tunes was kind of hit and miss with me, some of them were really funny and some were not.

I used to watch My Little Pony, Care Bears and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to. They are more from the 80's but I did love them when I was a kid. I recently watched some old TMNT and My Little Pony episodes and man were they ever cheesy. Oh and I do agree that most of the cartoons on TV now are just about the characters being stupid, akward and gross.

I'm just me.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

My favorite cartoons are Tom & Jerry,The Flintstones,The Jetsons,The Smurfs,and Bugs Bunny & Tweety. I got up every saturday morning as a kid and watch them cause I enjoyed it so much and still do. I guess there are some things you never outgrow especially if you're a kid at heart like I am.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast