+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Classic Cartoons

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Cartoons

For me it was Looney Tunes~ I LOVED it so much... I still do!

My other favorite was The Snorkels... LOL!

There's another old cartoon series that no one seems to know but my mom and I lol!! Herman The Mouse... It was a super funny series... A bit adult, but still great... Like a dog and cat trying to kill each other.. .But they end up getting drunk instead... And singing... it's great!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    If anyone will know what I'm talkinga bout please let me know. I have to go with The Centurions. It was a old cartoon(obviously) that the characters wore amor then would yell POWER EXTREME and they'd get amor beamed down from a satellite to them. They were always fighting aginst this one cyborg guy who turned animals into cyborgs and made then do his work. I loved this as a kid and I still ocassionaly find it on boomerang.
    I loved that show...Me and a couple of friends pretended that we were the centurions back when i was in 1st or 2nd grade, i always played the part of Max, the marine guy.

It is one of the best western animated shows i've seen, an action packed show with a sci-fi theme. The legendary Jack Kirby is one of the "great" persons that were responsible for the show. The animation was made by Sunrise, the company responsible for the Gundam(S), IDEON, Cowboy Bebop, etc....I think this gives the idea that it is such a great show.

The cyborg guy you were talkin' about was DocTerror, he had a lackey/enforcer with him but i can't quite remember the name..I loved it when they added 2 guys in the centurion team, John Thunder and Rex Charger.

In my opinion even the great G.I. Joe and Transformers shows can't match up to the caliber of this less-than-blockbuster show...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

the best and most enjoyable classic cartoon to me is "Tom & Jerry" ... Oh God ,i can't stop laughing when watching that thing! ... but now i think about it ,it's been a very long time already since last time i saw one ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it has to be the original Scooby Doo, especially the one with the ghost from outer space. I agree with those who were annoyed by Scrappy, though I really liked Scooby Dum. Another group I always liked were the old Disney Cartoons. I'm not talking the animated movies, but the actual cartoons. I also grew up with oltron, the Thundercats, Gobots, original Transformers, Silverhawks, Robotech. The list goes on. The few that really irked me were: The Jetsons and Flintstones, though I didn't mind when they add Captain Caveman to the mix. Hey, who remembers Hong Kong Fuey?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I didn't like Tom and Jerry at all. Poor kitty always got blamed for following his natural self. I guess its because I am a cat lover.
    I thought about the same thing when i was small that's why i like especially the episodes in which Tom wins or even eats Jerry! ,and also the episode which they both win or lose ,and so there are too many funny episodes.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4