Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Classic Video Games

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Classic Video Games

Yeah Sonic was the heart of sega, it is kind of werid to see him now team up with mario of nintedo,

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Video Games

Another game that was hell-a fun to play for hours is Earth Worm Jim. That game and its second title was very odd and morbid which I greatly enjoied. I think I can even name most if not all the charactors. Lets see... Jim (duh), Syicrow, Fluffy (Jim's best friend who turnes into a bazzerking hulk dog monster every times he gets hurt or angry and always, ALWAYS attacks Jim no matter what), Dr. Monkey-fer-head, Evil the cat (who looks bad ass and supprisingly cute for a hell cat), Princes Whats her name (No really, thats her name), and Srg. Muces... Hmmm, there are three others who I know of but I can't remember their names. Theres Jim's pet booger that lives in his back pack, a cat and gold fish, and The evil Queen whos names is just so freaking long I can only remember 1/4 of it.

One of my favorit things of the game was ridding around on the Pocket Rocket, which is basicly a big turbine jet engine with handlbars that Jim pulls out of his pocket that holds a sub-dimentional univers that has an infinate amount of space.

THIS GAME NEEDS TO COME BACK!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Dec 07, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

You know I forgot to add one more game in the classics realm. Sonic the Hendghog. That was some great stuff. I remember when Sonics face changed expression and thinking Wow, oh my god his eyes just got wider.

Thanks

what about the Classic GTA series for the ps2 and plus Grand Theif Auto got it's make over thanks to the PS2

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    You know I forgot to add one more game in the classics realm. Sonic the Hendghog. That was some great stuff. I remember when Sonics face changed expression and thinking Wow, oh my god his eyes just got wider.
    How could you forget Sonic? Blasphemer! J/K

Sonic's face has changed slightly, but I think it was in order to give him a more "up to date" look.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    what about the Classic GTA series for the ps2 and plus Grand Theif Auto got it's make over thanks to the PS2
    PLAYSTATION IS NOT CLASSIC! It's not even that old! Especially PS2. Just dusty. Anything that uses discs or is above 16 bit graphics should not be considered a "classic". Have you ever played an NES or a Sega Genesis? Have you ever laid hands on a Neo Geo system? What about Turbo Grafix 16? Sega Master System? Colecovision? Atari 2600? THOSE are classic consoles. Those are the consoles with games that should be considered.

Another good classic would be Street Fighter II! One of the greatest fighting games of all time! Well that and Fatal Fury Special. I've wasted many a quarter playing those games in the arcades as a kid and plenty of hours spent on the TV as well. My mom missed quite a few TV shows because of my fighting game addiction until I got my own TV. LOL!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite classics, although childish, are still some of my favorite games. Banjo Kazooie, and Banjo Tooie for the N64 would have to be my favorites. The soundtrack is actually so memorable that I'm getting all of the little songs in my head.
    Like I said, they were kid games, but I played them when I was a kid, and still find them very fun.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

well,i remembered that i have played an old digimon game...and super mario,that is my all time favorite classic video game...and street fighter,still plays it sometimes...

Thanks

Yes Street fighter II the champion edition for the sega was the best

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast