Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Classic Video Games

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Classic Video Games

i like mario, street fighters, pac man, zelda, sonic, tetris, donkey kong, and prince of persia, and the first of the final fantasy games for the nitendo .

i love the old games, their the best and keep the entertainment level on high.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie Peppermint is off to a good start Peppermint's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh wow I think my overall favorite classic game was Sonic 2 for Sega Genesis and closely followed by that was A Link to the Past for the Super Nintendo.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I just recently started playing Road Rash 3D again, such memories, and what a fun game! This is for just playstation I believe, though it may be for N64 and/or Saturn as well.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    Yes Street fighter II the champion edition for the sega was the best
    On the contrary: Super Street Fighter II was better. AWESOME even!! Especially SSFII: Turbo; the game where Akuma makes his appearance as one of the most formidable opponents in the franchise. ^_^

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I asked for a Sega Genesis for Christmas because I never had the joy of playing an old school console like that. I asked for Mega Bomberman and Road Rash 3: Tour De Force with it. My mom didn't reject the idea, so we'll see!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You will enjoy Road Rash, nothing better then halling butt down the road... Oh did I forget to mention that you can use clubs, chains, your fist and be able to kick other people and their bikes around? Its awesome!! I always laugh my tail off when I kick peoples bikes into on coming traffic.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Yeah man, I have Road Rash 3d for my playstation and that's a ton of fun, my friend and I played it for three hours last night, so I figure Tour De Force would be great as well.
    Oh yeah, my friend and I always tried to force bikes into on coming traffic.

Newbie junoh237 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think for me no one would be compared to the super mario it's 100% classic..and eventhough it's kinda old school i like playing it..

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast