+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cloverfield 2

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cloverfield 2

There making it and its weird but they are going to pick up where they left off which is weird please do not spoil and say things that happened in the first movie so you dont spoil anyting but what do you think of this.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Cloverfield 2

The whole reason they are doing it is because:
    Supposedly, someone else was there the day all this happened, and fictionally of course, someone could have had a camera rolling while the city was under attack.

So the devoloper decided to make a second one, using that as the base idea.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

well...since I thought that the first one was pretty good actually.......and I enjoyed seeing it very much......I think that the second one could be really good...usually sequels are either much better than the first one (like the Underworld)...or they are worse that the first one.....
    si.....I will be waiting for the second one with great anticipation......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i think they should have just endded with the first one instead of making a 2nd the only reason they are making a 2nd is for the money but i will see it to see what they did with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    well...since I thought that the first one was pretty good actually.......and I enjoyed seeing it very much......I think that the second one could be really good...usually sequels are either much better than the first one (like the Underworld)...or they are worse that the first one.....
    si.....I will be waiting for the second one with great anticipation......
    I hope it's not like the first one, i heard that the camera was like shaky on the first one, and it gave people headaches

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

When posting something like this, it would be adventagous to actually post a website that has more information, since you didn't give much info in the first place.

cloverfield 2 - Google Search

Personally, if they do make it, great, film left a lot of unanswered questions, if not, no biggie either, it wasn't that good of a film in the first place.

Thanks

I didn't even watch it, because, as i said before...I heard the camera was really shakey, to make it more realistic, and that's just retarded, i don't want to watcha shakey film and get a headache.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

cloverfield?

not a good movie and you will not know what is the ending for the monster.... my friends and me get sick of watching that... headache and feel like wanna get womit. erk... no good no good... don't watch...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast