+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cloverfield 2

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cloverfield 2

Well I'd be happy to see a second movie. I'll definatly go watch it in theaters and I would love if you could just keep it going. I think maybe four movies would cover it enough.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    There making it and its weird but they are going to pick up where they left off which is weird please do not spoil and say things that happened in the first movie so you dont spoil anyting but what do you think of this.
    I aint gonna read any comments but i love the looks of this film? a number 2 can't be good by the advert antoher raging killing monster ahh!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

What I heard is if they make a second movie, it would be from a different camera view, during the same city rampage.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yep its not going to be good probaly like i said they just want money for it but most people i think think that it was a mistake to make a second one.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go see the second one, simply because there's so much more to find out. What it's called, how are they going to kill it, is it going to take over the world? I don't give a damn what a puss bitches about with the camera, I liked it. The camera is what makes half the movie so interesting. But if they do make a sequel, they better fill in the holes, or I won't watch the third.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, supposedly when they where on the bridge and when the SOL head came down, there was this same guy with a camera that you can see in the movie. he is a canadate to have "his story" made into the sequal. i personally think it would be a good idea to use a Soldier's helmet camera as the basis for the second movie. there could be more backstory, and it woul be a lot different as a sequal, instead of "oh, here's this other random guy that just happens to be rolling a camera at the time"

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2