+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comedians..

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Comedians..

Demetri Martin is the funniest guy I've ever seen. There was a special on Comedy Central a month or so ago. If it's on again, I suggest watching it. His jokes are ridiculously odd and true. He uses a lot of props, but don't call him Carrot Top, that guy isn't funny.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I like a lot of comedians but my fav has to be Denis Leary. I like him because well he's an arse..And he is really crazy..

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Demetri Martin is the funniest guy I've ever seen. There was a special on Comedy Central a month or so ago. If it's on again, I suggest watching it. His jokes are ridiculously odd and true. He uses a lot of props, but don't call him Carrot Top, that guy isn't funny.
    Demetri Martin is funny! I'm glad you put his name up because I couldn't think up his name for the life of me. Anyway, I love his comedy. It is very creative and different from what you usually see out there. It will crack you up!

Also, Larry the Cable Guy cracks me up. Everything that comes out of his mouth seems to make me laugh.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Ray-chan, hate threads aren't allowed, so I'd edit if I were you ^ ^;;
    And Pseudo-modding isn't allowed either. There is a difference between "helping" people and telling them what they should or not do.

Thanks.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sorry, then. Forgive me for "pseudo-modding".

Someone had done it to me a while back and I was very thankful to them. It was because of them that I didn't get in trouble by a mod. I was helping him out. I'm not trying to be a mod!! Why do you and hassun think so??? I'll let you guys do your job, but I want to look out for my friends too!

I'm sorry.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Feb 22, 2007 at 04:48 PM.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yeah. No problem Silver Skater .

Someone had done it to me a while back and I was very thankful to them. It was because of them that I didn't get in trouble by a mod. I was helping him out.

Thank You.
    Attitude = Big No No

It is very well that you were trying to help this person out, but it's not your place... leave that to the people assigned to do so, your place is to follow the rules and post.

Back on topic!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I Just edited my post. I'm trying my best not to get an attitude, because I know that once I get one, I'll just get myself into trouble. I'm trying not to be impatient with this whole ordeal, but this is the second time a mod has accused me of trying to be a mod. If you read my edited post you'll know why.

Conclusion is I'm Sorry. And I wont "Pseudo-mod" again.

Gomen nasai. Really. I don't want to have conflicts with the mods. That's the last thing on my mind.

Newbie magokoro is off to a good start magokoro's Avatar
    Thanks

The two best comedians that i like are Kyatt Williams and Dane Cook they are very funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast