+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest Bad Guy EVER

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Coolest Bad Guy EVER

Ok people, who do you think is THE coolest bad guy? from anything, game, movie, tv, whatever. A runner up is ok. BUT MAKE SHURE YOU EXPLAIND YOUR POST i dont want anyone getting shanked in the back by a Moderator...

Id have to say, hands down... SEPHIROTH from Final Fantasy VII. FREAKING GREAT hes the strongest soldier, cool clothes, sword, hair, good lines and he friggin FLIES man he the best

a runner up for me would be Char Aznable from the original Mobile Suit Gundam. he joins his mortal enemy to secretly avenge his murdered family.. plus he is an amazing pilot, able to stand toe to toe with the amazing newtype Amuro before his own newtype powers began to emerge...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Coolest Bad Guy EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Ok people, who do you think is THE coolest bad guy? from anything, game, movie, tv, whatever. A runner up is ok. BUT MAKE SHURE YOU EXPLAIND YOUR POST i dont want anyone getting shanked in the back by a Moderator...

Id have to say, hands down... SEPHIROTH from Final Fantasy VII. FREAKING GREAT hes the strongest soldier, cool clothes, sword, hair, good lines and he friggin FLIES man he the best

a runner up for me would be Char Aznable from the original Mobile Suit Gundam. he joins his mortal enemy to secretly avenge his murdered family.. plus he is an amazing pilot, able to stand toe to toe with the amazing newtype Amuro before his own newtype powers began to emerge...
    Dude, You Rock!!! SEPHIROTH is totally da man! It's more than jus' what u listed too. He's the antithesis of Cloud and evrythin' Cloud also wanted ta b. And man, he's soooo EVIL!!! He even killed Aeris (Aerith) w/o a second's hesitation. And he's livin' proof that u can' keep a good Villain down, he's always findin' a way ta come back. Yep, he gets my vote.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm this is a hard one.

The first would have to be Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts. He had you thinking the villian was someone else for two games...that's pretty hard to keep going.

My runner up would probably be Vicious from Cowboy Bebop because he was so sneaky, and he had a cool voice.
    Dear Dinah...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving to Sensory Pleasures.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    Hmm this is a hard one.

The first would have to be Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts. He had you thinking the villian was someone else for two games...that's pretty hard to keep going.

My runner up would probably be Vicious from Cowboy Bebop because he was so sneaky, and he had a cool voice.
    yeah, vicious was cool. but what sucks about Kingdom hearts os that it made sephiroth and cloud way too weak. they shoud have been like Emerald and Ruby Weapons, way harder than the final boss.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Kuroudou Akabane- AKA Dr. Jackal is the coolest bad guy, he's from the Get Backers anime/manga. He has a cool style his black coat and hat, and all those scalpels he can pull out of his body.

When his eyes grow dark and he gets serious about his job (killing mostly) its just so awesome. I would love to see the manga version of Akabane versus Sephiroth, if anyone's read Get Backers you know that would be cool to watch.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i say general RAMM from gears of war looks so good when kill him sniper rifle but hes tuff. the graphics on him are awsome plus he totes some heat with one hand and controls kryll{deadly birds that kill you}with the other

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure if this counts as a bad guy, but I thought Kira from DNote was the coolest, and I'm not just talking about Yagami Light.

I'm talking about the whole "presence", no matter who was acting as him(i.e. Light, Misa, Mikami, etc.).

And Sepiroth is...well... Sepiroth

Nothing more should need to be said...

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast