+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest Bad Guy EVER

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Coolest Bad Guy EVER

I really like Greed from Full Metal Alchemist. Though he wasn't the most hard core villian I've ever seen his power was pretty cool; being able to coat himself in a super hard layer of carbon and looking totally badass when he does. The battle he had with Ed (whcih was to be his last) was also pretty awe inspiring.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Lock may be famous one day Lock's Avatar
    I'm not sure........................do you know?0_o
    Thanks

I would say sepiroth, but that would be a no/obvious/duh statement.>.>

I'd pick hmmm i dunno, somewhere between Vicious from cowboy Bebop & Enishi from Samurai X.

Ooh, I know!
    Cain from Trinity Blood.

**WARNING-SPOILER**

om space, he's a "Krusnic". A vampire that feeds off the blood of other vampires. Another powerful Krusnic named Able Nightroad who is capable of creating Super High Ultra Voltage Electrical currents, capable of destroying Cities & more after simply saying the verse "Nanomachine, Krusnic 02, power output level 1/100% activate" was easily killed by a simple touch to the chest by Cain. For the "Contromony" or "Enemy of the world" he is damn sexy.^_~ I like. lol
    O-O Does that make me Bi-curious?@_@
    Last edited by Lock; Jul 26, 2007 at 03:01 AM.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions. For you Madaa'm Blou.lol

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i do have to say that jackal from get Backers is an interesting caracter. but were talking about sephiroth.

and i havent played the story of Gears, but in order to be menacing to the main caracter [who looks pretty badass himself] he MUST be worth noting.

and yes, greed was the coolest hummuncilous.

so far, all have been pretty good submissions, i thought someone would suggest a pansy like Seymore from FFX...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...I would have to say...my runner-up...is Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist. The funny thing about that was....the guy wasn't even evil! He was just greedy as hell, a source of never-ending amusement for me. My number one badguy is....Broly. I'm sorry, but anybody who can beat the hell out of EVERY DBZ fighter...SIMULTANEOUSLY, is badass in MY opinion...even tho' his last two movies sucked...the first one was great!

Thanks

yeah, greed was a bad guy by association...
    as for broly the last 2 movies did suck..

hahaha, im pretty shure the only word he said was..kakarort...[or whatever.]

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite bad guy of all time is omega red (from x-men) cause he was bad ass and unbeatable he's made from the strongest metal and his metal heals and he has a tight german accent

Do to others as you see fit

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say...Zant from The legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess because he always acts all calm/stoic but his true nature is that of insanity and such. He controls all beings in his realm and forces Midna off the throne. He then conquers the worlds using Ganondorfs power. Did i mention he's completely Insane? He almost Kills Midna as well.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

on a side not, Gannondorf looks really cool in that game. but i prefer the Gamecube version to that of the Wii

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast