+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest Bad Guy EVER

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Coolest Bad Guy EVER

tartrus from halo2 hes weak but i like the hammer hes toatian around but u can make it hard but going in there with a empty sword and half empy plasma pistol and put it on legendary diffculty then u have challege on you hand he mearly glazes you with that hammer your dead then he has that nearly impertable sheild

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    on a side not, Gannondorf looks really cool in that game. but i prefer the Gamecube version to that of the Wii
    Gannondorf, is wicked and looks kool in the Twilight Princess. He's my second pick 'cause he's bad@$$, and man was he awesome in that game. I think that was the best version of Gannondorf yet.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    tartrus from halo2 hes weak but i like the hammer hes toatian around but u can make it hard but going in there with a empty sword and half empy plasma pistol and put it on legendary diffculty then u have challege on you hand he mearly glazes you with that hammer your dead then he has that nearly impertable sheild
    two reasons why tarturus is Badass-
    1 his mane is "tarturus"
    2he has a mohawk.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

im going with Venom from the marval comics
    because you cant get much more realistic
    than him as a bad guy because he was formed
    from spider man though it was evil to begin
    with he didnt become who he was till he was
    in cintact with spider man.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

If i had to choose, it's the female queen beyotch, her name is chanel but she goes by princesslady and when you ppiss her off, she is your worse nightmare. SHE RULES! ^_^

RUNNER UP: Her mother. Because she gets like the devil on earth when princesslady pisses her off. i guess she inherited from her

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Anybody ever hear of Luka Blight from Suikoden II? That guy was pure evil. So evil that even his own men plotted against him. His boss fight was epic as heck as he went out like a brute taking arrows to back and still delivering hits. This is one madman that made me smile.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Carnage from Marvel is pretty bad ass. He's delightfully insane. But the greatess bad guy ever has gotta B Sephiroth.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know it has already been posted, but Yagami Light would have to be my favorite bad guy of all time(if you can consider him as such).

Not only did he have the intelligence and resources, but above all he had the motivation and dedication of a true bad guy. Without the intelligence to back everything up, he would simply be a hack and slash murder who's downfall would have come quick quickly.

In the end he kinda...wussed out a bit and destroyed himself by being overly intelligent some might argue, but he still ran when he could and continued to destroy those who stood against him. I am hoping there is a sequel to the series so that I may see what may have become of him and only deepen my love for such villianary(wonder if that is even a word) and respect for such.

He is cool, composed, intelligent, without hesitation, dedicated, motivated, and most of all, just badass to the core.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast