+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crackdown and Crackdown 2 Discussion

Newbie shonic1001 is off to a good start shonic1001's Avatar
    Thanks

Crackdown and Crackdown 2 Discussion

Crackdown 2 is finally almost out, but before that we have the demo and the first Crackdown as well. I want to know what are your likes and dislikes about the first one and what you hope for the second or already like about it from the demo and any strategies or tips you want to share.

My only real problem with the first one is that it was mostly building jumping. It was fun for awhile, but it could get boring pretty quickly. I did like their idea on leveling up in the type of game it was though.

I've already played the demo for the second Crackdown and have it reserved. From what I've played so far it seems to have improved a lot from the first. The environment has been expanded, and it makes it feel less cluttered and compact. Although you can tell there's still gonna be building jumping it has also opened up more ground play. I really like the Mag grenades. They're fun to mess around with and blow up upon a hard collision. I put them on signs or poles and hit an enemy then, boom, they die more from the explosion. You can make it a suicide stick if you put too many on so be careful.
    Last edited by shonic1001; Jun 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: me overlooking a spelling error

+ Reply to Thread