+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crappy Videogames!

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Crappy Videogames!

The old superman games. When it came out i went and rented it. Sucked really bad.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst game I ever played was at Hastings, Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix. Whoever buys that game should be crowned the most diehard Harry Potter fan ever. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for PS1, which I played and very much enjoyed when I was little, is way better from what I've seen.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Spider man 3 is also another movie game that sucks. The whole Residant Evil 4 wannabe sequances don't make the game better at all.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Katamari Damacy is a fabulous game :P

Worst Controls: TIE - Phantasy Star III and Persona (both installments of my favorite RPG series' that are ~totally~ unplayable in restrospect)

Worst Localization: Persona (changing a little Japanese boy into a black man, changing all of the hair colors in the manual to look "more American"... because blue hair is CLEARLY indicative of Japaneseness, changing Tokyo into California but editing out none of the visual cues to indicate Japan, excessive use of retarded slang, spelling errors, gramatical errors, and the original Japanese voice cues in spite of having taken place in California... possibly the worst localization OF ALL TIME)

Worst Game Overall: E.T. for Atari... (this has been scientifically proven!)

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

the only game that comes to mind is transfomers and WoW transfomers cause of how borring the missions were and WoW cause or how it was just borring flat out

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragonball Z Sagas. This game was so horrible, I have no idea why I bought it. It's hard for me to explain where that game goes wrong, but I really don't think it did anything right. Eventualy that game got stolen from me, along with my copy of GT4. I would've been upset about being robbed, but god bless the person who seperates me from the horrible crapiness of DBZ Sagas.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The crappiest game i have played would have to be Oni for the ps2.The game play sucked as well as the story line IMO.The sound was not that great eather total wast of money when i first got it.Lasted i checked its only goes for 5 $ or so at gamestop.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Oh that's an easy one. I have to ay Shadow The Hedgehog. I'm a HUGE fan of the sonic games but really, none of the Sonic games have been good since Sonic Adventure 2. they need to make a part 3 'cause thats the only time Sonic games rule nowadays....
    Uhh... There is an new Sonic Adventure! It's not titled Sonic Adventure, but the new Sonic game (Sonic the Hedgehog) for the PS3 and Xbox 360 is Sonic Adventure 3. I know because that's what Game Informen, Sega, and a plethora of game experts online have said so. And if you've ever played it, you'd know that it is as well.

Anywho, I'd say the most dissapointing, piece of crap game I've ever played would have to be Sprung for Nintendo DS. It's this dating sim game. I had just got my DS before purchasing that game and I thought to myself, "Hey! A dating sim! I wonder if it's anything like the Japanese dating sims." So I bought it. MAN!! That game is hot garbage in the summer sun!!! You don't do jack, but follow these broads around in hopes of getting a phone number! A PHONE NUMBER!!! DISSAPOINTMENT CITY!! I took it back the very same day and got Feel the Magic. Much better game.

Another piece of s*** game would have to be The Thing (PS2/XBox). That game sucked hard eggs! Yeah, you got to shoot stuff, but if you were in the dark, you were f*****! The gameplay was choppy, the graphics were sub-par, the plot... Ugh, let's not get started. I smacked my cousin with his own game case after borrowing that chunk of baby poo in a disc.

And for the record, Koga23, Oni was the shizznit!!! I liked the gameplay, and the plot. The graphics were "ugh" but that game rocked! I wish I still had it, just to have something else to shoot at in my spare time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast