+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crash bandicoot...is he dead?

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Crash bandicoot...is he dead?

I don't really know If Crash bandicoot or the games are dead...but for now I'm gonna have to say yes...he is dead..and so are the games. I say that because the last game I got was Crash of the titans for the psp. It sucked sooo bad that gamespot didn't even give it a score soo yea as much as I don't want to say this....crash is officially dead in my opinion....

Now tell me, Do you think crash and his games are dead or not...plz tell why and if u dont know why...dont post here thanks!!
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MsUzumaki12 For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 20, 2008)

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crash bandicoot...is he dead?

I don't think they are "dead" I think that they are '"retired".

The difference to me is that when a game dies, that they are essentially crap games that shouldn't run on any longer. A retired game I think of as it's had its glory days and it was remembered for it, not like with a one-hit-game (Like a one-hit-wonder) it's a single great game and it's not remembered for any of it's squeals, (Like Soul Reaver, and others) that are only known to be good by that single game, but a good run of squeals until it finally began to start getting bad.

For instance Sonic had a good run from Sonic for Sega Genesis - Sonic & Knuckles, then another good run from Sonic Adventure - Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and so i declare that franchise to be retired.

And that's the same for Crash Bandicoot. It was great from Crash Bandicoot - Crash Bandicoot 3, and they were great games, but after that the rest of them were crap. So basically, I think dead games are for games that only had a single great game (it's debut game) and a retired game is for games that had a good run, like Crash.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Sep 20, 2008)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crash bandicoot...is he dead?

me personally i wish they would make another crash bandicoot game they were always fun i liked all of the games with crash
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread