+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Da Vinci Code

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

The Da Vinci Code

hey guyz,
    tis movie got everyone talking since they announced tat they were gonna make it
    anyways...according to the book...it's bout christianity...so if u r religious and sensitive bout these stuff, would u watch it?
    i'll say yes coz im no christian XD but im nt religious too....
    it's one hell of a movie and i hope to watch it soon..

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Da Vinci Code

Its a show that is against Christians I guess.....
    I probably watch it even I'm religious..... You'll not be affected of it, if you have faith..... I think its a very good story..... I think I've seen in the news that Phillipines is very affected from it and rated it with a rate of 18..... Next is Singapore with a rate of 16.....
    Last edited by SousukeSagara; May 22, 2006 at 03:56 AM.

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a christian and I'm not supposed to watch it but I am very curious to know what exactly it's about. What's the big deal anyways, I heard that the people who watched thought it was very boring.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie looks alright to me, I'm not religious so I have no reason not to watch it. The storyline doesn't look all that interesting though.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh I wouldnt let movies affect the way I think. So whatever Im watching it. I dont know why the christian community is making a big deal out of it.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to watch it, it won't change me in any way.

I read that this nun made a one women protest against this movie. Also, the critics laughed at the most serious bits.

It seems that it isn't going to be as impressive as I had hoped.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's not the christians, it's the Catholics. I loved the book, and I'm seeing the movie to compare, it's a great story. People who find it offensive are just reading it or watching it for the wrong reasons. I read it for entertainment, as did several of my catholic friends who are pretty devout. It didn't bother them at all, so I think any of you mopey christians here bitch about it, you can shove it.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched with my friends yesterday, the first day it premiered. I was reluntant to go see it because I thought it would be boring with all the religious talk and I had no idea what Da Vinci's Code was about except the Christians, Catholics or whoever they are; are making a big fuss about it.

Spoilers, if you haven't watch it, don't read it.

Anyways, It was interesting actually, I especially like the part when the old man talked about "The Last Supper Painting". Like how the holy grail is a women and so forth. I still don't get how the guy figured out that Sophie is the grail.

End of Spoilers

Well I didn't understand a lot of things, but It was interesting for me. It makes me wonder, did Da Vinci really put in all those hidden meanings in his Last Supper painting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast