+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Da Vinci Code

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Da Vinci Code

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Anyone who tells you that you can't watch it because you are a christian is an ignorant dumbass.

People really need to learn how to seperate fact from fiction.
    My thoughts exactly!!!!! I was going to say the samething, Hassun-Sami. All of that Da Vinci Code stuff is plain fiction material, so why let it affect you? I might not see it, not because of what it is, but for the fact that I don't watch movies a lot. I might probably read the book instead...

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm Christian, I have read the book, I've watched a documentary about it, and I'm interested in viewing this film... but it didn't really affect my faith. i mean, if you're really faithful enough and you're Christian, you wouldn't let this matter be such a big deal... hmm... anyways, I believe this is a good work of literature, but i wouldn't just be easily waved about Brown's interesting findings... he created and manipulated a story out of these discoveries that makes his work a really good one... i respect that... ^_^

but my mom said to me that she read an article somewhere that the flow of the story in the film wasn't really good... seems like they forced the whole story from the book into one film... hmm... but i'm still curious to watch it... it'd be nice to have a visual to what i've read in the book... ^^

"Deviously Revamped."

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard the movie is good. I have to see it soon, before everyone talks about it.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to see it this Thursday. It's gonna be good.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I am religious ,but I got no problem watching it . I have already read the book and it seems interesting . A movie is just a movie .
    Bloodymoonreaper

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm christian but i'm into like possible alternative truths to something tht the world came to believe but to only have a completely different side to it. I'm really interested in it n i kinda want to write a fanfic abt it.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4