+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dance Dance Revolution

So. Dance Dance Revolution. Do you enjoy playing it? Are you good at it? Would you consider yourself a pro? Do you hate making a fool out of yourself at the movies when you play the game - but somehow you cannot avoid it?

Me, I used to hate it! Everytime I tried to play the game in the movies, I'd always lose within at least less than a minute =___= But then there was a rumor going around that natural dancers [ballerina's, etc..] just can't play DDR. It made me so upset! My mother got my little sister and I the game for christmas.. and well... now I'm actually pretty good. My point being, practice makes perfect. So, do you have a story with everyone's beloved [video] game?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Dance Dance Revolution its one of a few games im very bad at and i doubt ill get better at it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

I'm sure if you practice each level until you can master each one, you will get much better. That is what I did, and look.. I get "A's" on difficult

Practice makes perfect, Koga-chan. Trust me. I know from experience.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well true no ones good at first but after a wile u get better at it. I dunno if i would play it still not my type of game but u never know.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I use to be very fearful of DDR though I loved watching people play it. I decided to get bold one day at an arcade and try it out, and I couldn't believe how much you get out of it for exercise! I really want to get a home-version of it now so I can get away with playing videogames and exercise at the same time *laughs*

I'm no expert but its fun to play once in a while.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ritoru-chan View Post
    I use to be very fearful of DDR though I loved watching people play it. I decided to get bold one day at an arcade and try it out, and I couldn't believe how much you get out of it for exercise! I really want to get a home-version of it now so I can get away with playing videogames and exercise at the same time *laughs*

I'm no expert but its fun to play once in a while.
    I must say, I agree! DDR is very much a workout! I have the home version, and let me tell you it is very addicting!! And it's a nice way to lose some weight. Although I don't need to, but I still enjoy the workout for my legs, and even my abs. I also love to watch kids who look like pros when they play in the theaters. It's very entertaining. Playing DDR is a good way to pass time..

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

i tried playing this game last year with xBox and i find that i suk... xD
    it's is quite fun if i could master it...and yeah..it is a good way to get some workout...but it needs them electricity bill 2 pay... lol

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i am a DDR fanatic im pretty angry though i just bought the new one DDR supernova for x mas but all my games and things are in my hometown so i cant play but i play standard and heavy so ya im a ddr hype as people would call it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast