+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

I enjoy it so much. But i'm one of the people you see "trying" to play. For some odd reason? I cant get the real hang of it now. I used to be fairly good when I was younger. And I sort of dont like the small groupof people who crowd around to look at the girls with hardly no rhythm.
    Seduced by Flesh

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh God, I hate it when that happens. When you want to play DDR at the movies, but then you see a crowd of people who are just waiting to see you make a fool out of yourself. Ahh, I hate it! >.< But now I have DDR at home. So I practice like crazy. So now, when I go into the movies and want to play it, I don't care about the nosey people crowding around the game. Because I have a hang of what I'm doing.

Newbie nightcrawler1 is off to a good start nightcrawler1's Avatar
    Thanks

hi, I'm kinda new to DDR, a friend and I was talkin bout it the other day. anyhow my name's martin an I'm kinda nu to this place.

martin lloyd

Thanks

Ah, I remember when I was knew to DDR. But practice does make perfect!

Hello Martin, and welcome to Anime Online. You can post in the introductions forum, and introduce yourself to the rest of us there!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I keep watching other people play I don't get it why just take a step than pound your feet against the board game like that? it's kinda stupid but I never played, maybe its fun lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    I keep watching other people play I don't get it why just take a step than pound your feet against the board game like that? it's kinda stupid but I never played, maybe its fun lol.
    Sometimes people get overly excited and overly into it when playing DDR. The arrows get confusing too when what you're doing a level that is over your head, you know? But what gets me so upset is when I see people doing it really good... like really really hard.. but then.. they are holding onto the bar behind them!! WTH, why??!! No, that isn't how you are supposed to do it! If you are able enough to do "Heavy" or "Expert", then do it by yourself! Do not use the bar behind you! And I also hate the american versions of DDR. They are wack, and don't know how to get an arrow on a correct beat.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Sometimes people get overly excited and overly into it when playing DDR. The arrows get confusing too when what you're doing a level that is over your head, you know? But what gets me so upset is when I see people doing it really good... like really really hard.. but then.. they are holding onto the bar behind them!! WTH, why??!! No, that isn't how you are supposed to do it! If you are able enough to do "Heavy" or "Expert", then do it by yourself! Do not use the bar behind you! And I also hate the american versions of DDR. They are wack, and don't know how to get an arrow on a correct beat.
    I seen some guys just jump up and land straight down on those lol, but I think that if they keep doing that they might ending up busting them or something, thats why I never get on one of those things.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

DDR...I RARELY play it. Its really my sisters' game field. DDR is about the only game that they beat me at...

I dont suck but I'm not good either...average I guess. I dont play out in public though, I just look ridiulous. LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast