+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    So. Dance Dance Revolution. Do you enjoy playing it? Are you good at it? Would you consider yourself a pro? Do you hate making a fool out of yourself at the movies when you play the game - but somehow you cannot avoid it?

Me, I used to hate it! Everytime I tried to play the game in the movies, I'd always lose within at least less than a minute =___= But then there was a rumor going around that natural dancers [ballerina's, etc..] just can't play DDR. It made me so upset! My mother got my little sister and I the game for christmas.. and well... now I'm actually pretty good. My point being, practice makes perfect. So, do you have a story with everyone's beloved [video] game?
    I like the music to DDR . . . I've never had the courage to do play it. I'm afraid I don't have much confidence in my dancing skills, though people tell me I'm good at it.

Newbie Kiba79 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I played DDR a lot when I was a few years younger. I've gotten old and slow, but occasionally I will play. Somehow, I still got it. Maybe if I get back into shape, I could whip some people. I'm amazed that I haven't lost any of my talents despite being forced to stop playing because of a balky knee.

Yes, I do have a story going along with DDR. I remember the first time I passed a 9-footer. If I remember correctly, it was Legend of MAX on Standard. I immediately fell on the floor and was gasping for air when I beat it. That's the best I've done. I got about halfway through Paranoia Survivor on Heavy, and that's the best I've been able to do on a 10-footer. Sure I passed Bag, but that was with speed modifiers, so that doesn't really count.
    Last edited by Kiba79; Mar 09, 2007 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Addition

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

@Hellknight: That is why you should take it easy when first playing. So you do not hurt yourself. That's why they have different levels to suit different people. I haven't seen people jump up and over those things while playing though. Not in front of me. I have on youtube and what not. And that's awesome when people do that.

@punishment: I too like the music to DDR. I think I have like two or three on my iPod. It's really catchy, and when I listen to it... I see the arrows, lol! See, I have the game at home, the ps2 version.. so I play it most of the time.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

like i said befor i love ddr it help me lose weit and im really competitive. and i just like it becuase of the music. and its so much fun. and i think that this summer im goin to go play at the go cart play across the streat foiem em.

Tanks zyta

Thanks

Oh yeah, this summer.. DDR all the way! The game does help you lose weight. I played for like twenty minutes, and my swore I jumped into the shower and wet myself. It was only sweat!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

tat is nice. and when i play like one song my legs hurt really bad...

Tanks zyta

Thanks

I haven't really actually had my legs "hurt". They've burned soo bad when I play after like twenty minutes. My thighs burn so then I have to sit on my couch. I also always have a cup of ice cold water near when I play at home. I usually get very thirsty when playing. I also have to play with my shorts when I do DDR at home. I can move my legs better.

Thanks

i wish i was better but the only time i get to play is at my "other" moms house and i have not seen her at all latly.

Tanks zyta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast