+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

I know how it feels to enjoy doing something, but not being able to do it. I used to always want to play DDR, but the only time I could do so was when I was at the movies. So I hope you get to see her soon so you may refresh your memory on this most awesome game.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is kinda out of the blue but how come they dont make different DDRs featurnig different types of music? I know that they've made DDR Mario Mix for the GC (Whick I unfortunately get away) and there's even a DISNEY mix!!? Why not others like Techno Mix or J-Pop mix!? (Now THAT I'd play day in and day out. LOL)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

They have already made different DDR versions. The americanized versions which I despise oh so very much. It's called The Groove. I hate it! It has stupid music, and the arrows don't go on the beat. The original Dance Dance Revolution is what I love, and I love its music. I've heard a techno mix of "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid. But not on DDR. lol, that'd be funny.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

she lives in a trailer so i wont be able to play anyway and some one took a butch of her games and stuff 100,00 worth and id ont know if she took any of thir ps2 games

Tanks zyta

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

DDR is quite fun ^^ What I like more now, though, is the Korean version (rip-off? I dunno ^^; ) called Pump It Up. I like it because it has some songs I actually know!! Like Fly by Epik High ^^ And also, it's harder to me... cuz the arrows are on diagonals... @_@
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

DDR is fun but i don't get it with all the worlds though is like the idea of kingdom hearts but i think dance dance supernova is fun. but the best in DDR is dance dance by fall out boy i am not saying i like the music but that is my favourite speed by the way DDR is a workout game .
    Last edited by exderz; Mar 21, 2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: work out mode on!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    DDR is quite fun ^^ What I like more now, though, is the Korean version (rip-off? I dunno ^^; ) called Pump It Up. I like it because it has some songs I actually know!! Like Fly by Epik High ^^ And also, it's harder to me... cuz the arrows are on diagonals... @_@
    The korean version of DDR? Never heard of it. I've heard of and seen the american version of it and hate it oh so much! But the arrows going on a diagonal? That's pretty hot. I'd like to try it one day. See if I'm any good at difficult >D

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The amount of hate I have for all ddr related game cannot be expressed into words. Yes I played it, became better, but then I began to think. This is not a video game. It is kind of boring. That and the fact the gameplay is so repetitive considering you're just stepping on arrows the whole time, lol. But, I know how people can get addicted to it, so, there.

Yeah, that's about it. I don't mind other people playing it, and it actually makes me laugh everytime I watch them, but it's just not my kind of thing anymore, sorry.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast