+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova

Okay I have played this game once and the games good there are the same options from DDR Extreme but different and seems new and cooler songs.....Im probably going to play it this Friday to check it out more.....but ummm if you have played it or herd something about it post it here ^_^

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova

Yep i bought DDR super-nova for x mas and i only got to play it for a while but i did play Dance Dance Fallout boy. But due to College i had to leave all my X mas gifts
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

That's the DDR Game I have at home!! God, i love it! I'm so freaking addicted. The only crappy thing is, is that I don't have a memory card. Thus, I cannot open any mystery levels. Boo.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

That is the version I have! I like it because it has some old songs, so I'm actually like "...I KNOW THAT SONG!!" as opposed to almost everything else now-a-days >_<;; It is very fun, and the challenge thingy with the planets I find amusing ^^ hehe
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Oh yeah, the planet things. I can only get to the first one though because sadly, I have no memory card

But I love this game. And I love doing, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and all the other japanese songs. They're so freaking fast, it's unbelievable. But I'm always up for a challenge.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    They're so freaking fast, it's unbelievable.
    Totally agree O_O
    There's one song (Xepher I think?) and my friend and I saw all the arrows and we were just like "...#(%#!" lol
    But that's what makes it fun ^_^

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

I get A's on that song!!! On difficult too!! I love that song. The anime is so pretty! You know, in the background. But I'm scared to even try in expert mode. I saw the arrows for that one. O.O yeah. Right.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I get A's on that song!!! On difficult too!! I love that song. The anime is so pretty! You know, in the background. But I'm scared to even try in expert mode. I saw the arrows for that one. O.O yeah. Right.
    Hahaha, he was on expert mode, I was on difficult... and I never really played before I had gotten it, so I was still adjusting... and then I get that song -_-;;
    Needless to say, we failed right out ^^;

I'm not sure if other DDR versions had this, but I like the "all music" option... that way you can dance to songs that are from the different levels ^_^

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast