+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

I didn’t really get into this show until now, cuz mostly it was the auditions and I didn’t really know the contestants, but now that I’m getting to know them I’m getting into it.We’ve all seen enough bad audition tapes I think (though I did like how Drew snuck into the auditions). I even joined their fan club because I think the show's more interesting when you have behind the scenes info (like who likes who).
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 07, 2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Removed the link.

Newbie realityjunkie is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

Thanks for the link! Did you see this weeks show? Who do you think will have to send a member home next week?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bruno's team rocked this last week. The two before that Carrie Ann's team won for me not because they were better technically but because they didn't bore me to tears. The first two weeks Bruno's team were polished and utterly lacking in charisma.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    I think Bruno's team rocked this last week. The two before that Carrie Ann's team won for me not because they were better technically but because they didn't bore me to tears. The first two weeks Bruno's team were polished and utterly lacking in charisma.
    I agree, I don't think that Bruno's team deserved to win the past two weeks. I think as groups TB's dancing is tighter while TCA's vocals and harmonies are much better than TB. What do you think?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realityjunkie View Post
    I agree, I don't think that Bruno's team deserved to win the past two weeks. I think as groups TB's dancing is tighter while TCA's vocals and harmonies are much better than TB. What do you think?
    Most definitely. You can really see Carrie Ann's experience in the music world and music video's too. They sell the choreography and staging whether it is hard or easy, it always fits. Their polish is missing though as Bruno points out frequently. If Bruno's team can keep that charisma they suddenly found after Charity left, even with losing another team member, TCA will have a huge fight on their hands vocal prowess notwithstanding.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Most definitely. You can really see Carrie Ann's experience in the music world and music video's too. They sell the choreography and staging whether it is hard or easy, it always fits. Their polish is missing though as Bruno points out frequently. If Bruno's team can keep that charisma they suddenly found after Charity left, even with losing another team member, TCA will have a huge fight on their hands vocal prowess notwithstanding.
    I think TB's comeback will be entirely based on if they can get the audience excited to see them. Like you said, they are lacking charisma and as a fan of the show, I feel a deeper connection with TCA. I feel like they are performing for me while it feels like TB is performing for the judges. But this week was a good start. Life is a highway was a great performance for them. I don't really like Philip that much or think he's a great fit for the team, but that was the one performance that I can say I felt them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realityjunkie View Post
    But this week was a good start. Life is a highway was a great performance for them. I don't really like Philip that much or think he's a great fit for the team, but that was the one performance that I can say I felt them.
    Exactly, it was like they just came alive finally.

It is a little irritating though that Bruno just has no clue why he was voted against. They were more technically perfect so he feels they should win anyway. It's insulting to be told that the audience just doesn't get it when it's the other way around... though I will admit he just might be biased.

Now surely there is more then 3 of us who watched this?

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Bruno rules and he is so cute i love him i hope he wins carrie ann better watch cause brunos team is going to come strong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast