+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dante or Nero

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Dante or Nero

Well its just like what the title says. I want to know who you think is stronger, more experienced, and just more of an overall badass.

I myself think that Dante has this one in the bag, he is older , has more experience and continully takes on Nero like hes not even trying. Also I would have to say he's more of a badass as well. While Nero is cool compared to a normal human the fact that Dante exist just makes him seem like a lame copy.

So lets hear what your guys opinions are.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Savior007 is off to a good start Savior007's Avatar
    Palmbay moving to Orlando in a month and hopefull to toyoko japan within 3 years time
    Thanks

Re: Dante or Nero

bro dante got like at least over a million demon and devil battles than nero plus he's got lady and trish and basically beats down on his brother like a red headed stepchild....besides the game have you checked out the anime..Dante is one mean badass and if youre a devil or demon crossing his path don't go calling the saliorscouts cause your dead within seconds. Dante's got some catchphases wheneven her cuts'shoots or ends and enemy's life!
    Desmond K. Olds

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

thats a stupid question, of course its Dante, hes the original and nothing beats the original, Nero is just a copy to fill in for Virgil.
    fear the reaper

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

click to show spoiler

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i gota go with dante like you are all saying he got the exp and just own with a sword beter i would say he seem faster stronger and just plan out cooler nero seem more posested ween he gose triger and dante has controle and Ebony and Ivory and they are so much cooler than neros gun and i just like the way dante plays beter in the game i love the changing styles thing right in battle.

sig by me

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm all for Dante. Nero is so new to the scene that I just can't evaluate him yet. Plus i think that Dante is just stroinger. He has age and experience on his side.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well they both have their advantages

click to show spoiler
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

But one is definitly better than the other. I mean at least give a reason why you think they are both worthy of respect.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast