+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight (again)

Newbie Xuimare is off to a good start Xuimare's Avatar
    Thanks

The Dark Knight (again)

So...I searched to see if there were any threads in this forum section discussing The Dark Knight and while I found two or three they only had about two replies and seemed to have died before the movie even came out. So I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now, I realize it's "old news" but I'm curious as to what you all thought of the movie because I personally loved it. I was all hyped up for about a week before it came out in my little town (so yes, I saw it late...I see everything late .-.) and once I got there I was dying because I was ten minutes later than the some odd days my town has to wait as a whole.

Oh, but the moment Ledger came on screen I fangasmed along with my friend who was sitting next to me. We squeed a lot that night. I think my favorite part has to be...tch, who am I kidding? Every single scene with the joker in it was a tall bottle of awesomesauce.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xuimare For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Sep 18, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Dark Knight (again)

I love this movie, Although its the first batman movie I have seen, its a awsome movie to watch. I strongly recommend people to watch this if they haven't
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually kind of glad you wrote this...Because I too, saw the movie late.

I however, didn't love it.

Maybe its because everyone (esspecially here on AO) really hyped up the Joker, and I wasn't as impressed. Or at least I didn't feel like Ledger's performance was worth the hype surrounding it.

I did like the chase scene, The Batmobile was the highlight of the movie.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Sep 14, 2008 at 12:30 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I just didn't like the dark knight. Becuz it didn't have enough action to keep my attention it was kinda boring. The joker kept smacking his lips a lot it was weird. I mean I thought it was ok,but not great or good. I saw it early when ppl were talking about it all the time.

Newbie Xuimare is off to a good start Xuimare's Avatar
    Thanks

You know...I can't help but think that my being an American has to do with why I liked this movie so much and you guys don't.
    It seems to be that way, when I ask around elsewhere.
    So for the sake of knowing...where are you all from?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

As i said in many other threads about films, I did not see the movie with high expectations.

As a matter of fact, i knew for a fact it would not live up to batman's heritage. It was for this reason that i loved the movie. I went it expecting it to kill off everything i knew about the original batman, some things did get a "Wtf" from me, but overall it was a good movie.
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

You know...I can't help but think that my being an American has to do with why I liked this movie so much and you guys don't.
    Uh... Im afraid that has nothing to do with it... Although I didn't say I disliked the movie, I just didn't LOVE it. It gets a B from me... not even a B+.

Anyway Im not only American....I'm a Minnesotan.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Good film, coulda been great.

I'm not sure why, but something about Two Face missed the mark for me. It might of been that I couldnt stop laughing at being able to see bone n teeth, but something just wasn't there.

The intro was one of the greatest intros a film coulda had. Ledger played his role well and its a shame they left the Joker alive as no-one is gunna live up to his portrayal any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast