+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Day After Tommmorow

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

The Day After Tommmorow

you ever seen that movie when the world froze over it was such a great movie did anyone see it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Day After Tommmorow

It was alright from what I remember. That movie came out years ago. It seemed too fake for me. I did enjoy watching the people freeze to death though. I think the world should end in a massive war not a worldwide glacier.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

lol~

My brothers made fun of that movie the whole way~ haha~

Good times.

I like that movie, but Alaska was screwed in it. So that sucked~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

It was a great movie, not one you would watch over and over again though.
    Massive exaggeration. What happens in the movie ( if that were the path we were to go), would happen over years, not days.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    It was alright from what I remember. That movie came out years ago. It seemed too fake for me. I did enjoy watching the people freeze to death though. I think the world should end in a massive war not a worldwide glacier.
    I agree, just freezing to death would be much to boring of an armagedon lol. There is actually a game called Battlefield 2142 were the world is fighting over life sustaining space on Earth becuase half of it is frozen over, now that would be a fun way to end the world . Anywho I liked the movie, though I can barely remember anything from it, I haven't watched it for ages, but I do remember liking it.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie was okay, however as many pointed out, over exxageration indeed. The whole thing happening in such a short time is really unexpected, besides it would take years if it was to happen.
    However, it did make some if not most people think about their use of fossil fuels and all the other resources avaiable.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

AAAUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, that's just how I feel about the movie. If I want to watch a show on the end of the world I'll go watch Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It's probably more accurate and I'm sure it will be more entertaining.... unless I went as a part of a Glenn Beck veiwing. That could be fun.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

this movie is like a jenks, some storms are happening and hope it doenst turn out like the movie, but this what i lke about is the wolves wow tough wolves to fight wish i was there show them what i got

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast