+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Day After Tommmorow

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Day After Tommmorow

So the producers of the movie publicly said it was the truth?
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

if he stayed in that water for 1 more minute, he be dead already, the water is really cold trust me, when i was kid i was walking on ice then started to crack and my legs fell in and the pants were the only ones froze

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    So the producers of the movie publicly said it was the truth?
    Yes.

USATODAY.com - 'Day After Tomorrow': A lot of hot air

producer Mark Gordon's comment that "part of the reason we made this movie" was to "raise consciousness about the environment."

Fox spokesman Jeffrey Godsick says, "The real power of the movie is to raise consciousness on the issue of (global warming)."

Each one of these phenomena is physically impossible.
    "Did you know," says the site, that there were more tornadoes recorded in May 2003 than in any other month?

If anything, it's going down. So the flashy Doppler radars are merely detecting more weak storms that cause little, if any, damage.

The Web site also implies that global warming is making hurricanes worse. Christopher Landsea, the world's most aptly named hurricane scientist, has studied the maximum winds in these storms as measured by aircraft and finds a significant decline.
    Most of the claims didn't come from them but other environmental groups and political lobbiests however. I can't tell you how many people I have heard try to tell me that we need to me more conciouse of global warming "because didn't we find out what might happen in the movie".

[Sarcasm] Because I always base my environmental policy on fiction. [/sarcasm]

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i tried really hard to watch that movie, it took me like six day to finish it, i didn't think it was all that crash hot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3