+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daybreakers

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Daybreakers

The recent surge in Vampire Genre entertainment has lead to some excellent books, movies, and TV Series. But it is also responsible for its fair share of crap. So which side is Day Breakers on? The excellent side!

We have never seen a vampire apocalypse done so well. While every other zombie movie is a zombie apocalypse movie there are precious few Vampire Apocalypse. Perhaps only Vampire Hunter D can lay claim to such. But now there is Day Breakers. A world full of vampires is surprisingly similar to our own but there is a sickness taking over. It is fuelled by a shortage of blood.

There is little action compared to what you would think for this type of film. Mostly it centers itself on political intrigue and the struggle of the idealistic characters over the greedy corporations which seek a cure and a way to profit. This film is great and set the standard for all Vampire apocalypse movies to come.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Day Breakers

I was kind of disappointed by Daybreakers. The premise is very interesting and it has a lot of potential but there are some huge plot holes.
    Some funny moments (hallway soldier fight scene! Projectile vomit!) and the cast save it as a popcorn flick but not much else.

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, i watched it recently because well my dad has this computer and his in the same room and i thought it was pretty funny and strange at the same time...
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak150 View Post
    hmm, i watched it recently because well my dad has this computer and his in the same room and i thought it was pretty funny and strange at the same time...
    Because...?

+ Reply to Thread