Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dbsk

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbsk

Quote Originally Posted by N-adiE View Post
    ***Who the hell are they!?????.....*"The korean version of the Back street Boys",....I m starting to hate them all ready........
    They are just another cheaper version of the Back Street Boys, hehhee they look more like chicks man.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *dies* XP
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I've heard about this band....... My sister "was" actually obsessed with this korean band but she swithced to a jap. boy band called LEAD.

Oh btw isn't it TVXQ?

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keitaro15 View Post
    Yeah I've heard about this band....... My sister "was" actually obsessed with this korean band but she swithced to a jap. boy band called LEAD.

Oh btw isn't it TVXQ?
    For Japan yeah. Its DBSK in korean or was it the other way around I dont know but its both
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, they... *Blah* [] You are all plainly brain-washed.

Do I like their songs/music? Have a Blah!

Am I jealous of them? lol. Think again.

Lol, if you are looking for some hot guys, search for Alice Nice and Miyavi.

To answer your question, Keitaro, TVXQ is their tag in Hong Kong. DBSG is their korean abbreviation.
    Last edited by kedar; Aug 28, 2006 at 12:55 PM.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Korean = DBSK/G = Dong Bang Shin Ki/Gi
    Chinese = TVXQ = Tong Vfang Xien Qi
    Japanese = THSK = Tou Hou Shin Ki

The reason they have so many names is because of the popularity they have gained in different countries.

@ Kedar - Miyavi is very feminine looking though...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    The reason they have so many names is because of the popularity they have gained in different countries.
    Lol. I am also known at many places by many names, so I am popular. lol. Blah, I don't here anyone in Japan going and screaming THSK.... [];; I not even heard their names mentioned by any of my crazy music fanatic friends. And...

Their Japanese pronunciation is horrific. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ Kedar - Miyavi is very feminine looking though...
    Yeah, that's because he is very skinny. ^_^ But; lots of girls like him. ^_^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

<.< I saw Miyavi xD I thought it was a chick! And I saw Alice Nice.Tora is hawt ! *drool*

Sheep told me about them. I still like DBSK, but when they sing in english.... >.>;; not so well. I heard "Hug" In english.

@Mahiru: Are they really that cool?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast