Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Dbsk

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbsk

@ Kedar - I agree. Their Japanese is "meh", and their Chinese makes me laugh. But in Korean, they are awesomeeee hehe. And no, it is not just because he is skinny that Miyavi looks feminine, it is also his make-up @_@ He wears like 5 times as much make-up as me! (if not more) >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, there's a member named Dick Stick?? WOW!! Dem Koreans are Nuts!!!
    Why do boy bands insist on being Metrosexual......It's making everyone of us guys look bad........Not that we didn't in the first place. Man is a pretty f-ed up creature!!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    aagahahah dickstick, wooooaahh are you sure girls would dig you more lol XD...you would get beat up by a million guys too lol...thats one of the members names? Dong-Bang....damn...
    He is being immature, and talking about the band name, Dong Bang Shin Ki (which means Gods from the East or something like that). There is no band member by that name.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

lets stay on topic or I will have to close this topic

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ Kedar - I agree. Their Japanese is "meh", and their Chinese makes me laugh. But in Korean, they are awesomeeee hehe. And no, it is not just because he is skinny that Miyavi looks feminine, it is also his make-up @_@ He wears like 5 times as much make-up as me! (if not more) >_<
    Yes, that's very true, Mahiru. He does wear a lot of make-up, but his hair is super funky and awesome. ^_^;;; Same for DBSK, they don't look exactly like they do in online pictures - all handsome with flawless skin. They have extra pimples. lol I saw BoA and Orange Range in few concerts, and they look different. I think they don't wear make-up for concerts. It can get very sweaty.

I like BoA of all the Korean singers.
    Last edited by kedar; Aug 29, 2006 at 07:14 AM.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hold on a second here...they're rock isn't that bad, i like it when they go into rock mode....and i like the girl that sings with em in the video XD..shes a pretty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Hold on a second here...they're rock isn't that bad, i like it when they go into rock mode....and i like the girl that sings with em in the video XD..shes a pretty girl.
    wooahhh these guys are kinda good with the rock tho...sounds heavy metalish...damn, i like that .

what the hell...i wanted to edit it...not quote my own thing...stupid me >_<
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 28, 2006 at 01:43 PM.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

What did you dip into, LoC?? Saying you like a Pretty- Boy Band..........Shame shame.............*demoralizing slaps LoC*
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O.....I don't know...the rock sounds ok...the gilr looks pretty...but i dont like it when they get all mooshy tooshy...and when they dance like newbies lol.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast