Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

I know there was a thread about this band ages ago but it's pretty much dead/old now so I thought I should restart it

In case you don't know, DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki meaning Rising Gods of the East en anglais) is a korean boy band. Personally, I think all the members are very talented... and damn cute.

I remember reading in the last thread that people were saying that they can't dance. Are you kidding me? Have you seen their MV for 'O' on their latest album? That's the best choreography I've seen in a performance yet... Yunho's dancing never ceases to amaze me... if you haven't seen it: YouTube - 061009) DBSK- Intro + 'O' - jung ban hab Seriously, before any of you go on saying that so and so can't dance, I'd like to see if you have even half the dancing skills they do.

Anyway, if you're a fan, drop a shout in this thread as this thread is dedicated to the complete awesomeness of DBSK... it would also be nice if you named your favorite member and why <3

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

>.> They just got good at dancing~

I LOVE DBSK! Thats what I like to call them out of all there names.
    [Even thou Hero[Yes hero does] and I think {I am not sure}Yuhno/Max} got tatoo]

Words can not say how much~

I am a Micky fan girl, but I hopper around a lot.

If there thread doesn't get filled with fans from this site, they are lying!

DBSK is the coolest, and hawtness comes along with it! Why did Micky have funny hair style in O? I do not know!

HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BALLON SONG?!!

YouTube - [MV] DBSK - *’ì„* (Balloons)

Its sooo cute >o<ll!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

DBSK anyone?

Ok omg I search on this and I can't believe I didn't find a thread about it. But anywho does anyone like this group? I think they are pretty good singers. O btw if you do like them, what is your favorite song from them and why.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DBSK anyone?

Yeh I like this group! My favourite Kpop band!

I like their Rising Sun song best, the dancing is so good! Also, the hip-hopness to it makes them seem even cuter!

They make me want to learn Korean! I have to watch their MVs first reading subtitles, then just watching and listening..

Kinda like Korean version of Backstreet Boys =P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol~ I know what you mean kerry ^_^. I just got into the band, but they aren't that old, they prob. are 1 year old or something like that. I forgot to add what my favorite song was, hehe I like "my destiny". That song makes me feel good for some reason and the mv is really good to.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

Ehh personally I thought their dancing was always pretty good, since Rising Sun anyway. If you watched the japanese mv for it, the dancing was nice :X
    And lol.. I've seen the Balloons song.. the animal dress-up was a bit too much for me though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    I am a Micky fan girl, but I hopper around a lot.
    LOL me too.. <3 Micky... he just has that really really sweet smile that makes you want to go and hug him >__< But I love all the members too! I don't know anyone who has a favorite member in dbsk but doesn't love all the other members once they've gotten to know the band more.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    >.> moi don't likely Junsu/Xiah

He seems like a player.

Micky has deep sexy voice~ and the smile omg

>.> Hero's/JeaJoong over rated, and the years have been so kind to Max/changMin~ If you know what I mean.

XD I go to asianfanafics(sp) so many pictures.

I like hi ya ya~

http://www.animeonline.net/sensory-p...tvxq-thsk.html

This was made this morning my fellow DBSK fan girls~

I love dbsk soo much~ Hi ya ya XD Micky!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 03, 2006 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Merge Cleanup
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Lol I didn't see it, but I should have searched better. >.< But ok, sorry everybody my mistake.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast