Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DBSK anyone?

search is broken, or you would have been able to find it. I really wish it get back online~

So its not your flaut. You didn't know, nor could you check~

^_^

Back on subject.

I think Max has the best voice~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

LOL Xiah as a player?? hahahaha.. he seems way too cute to be a player to me.. him and his high-pitched dolphin squeals.. oh, have you seen their vacation movie? The second episode of that movie is the best <3

Personally, I like Xiah's voice most for some reason.. it gave me the chills when I heard his singing in "Beautiful Thing" for their Vacation movie ost. Although in Hi Ya Ya, I prefer Micky's voice the best.. it's just sooo smooth and pretty. However, I think Jaejoong is the most skilled singer out of all of them.. if you've heard "Whatever They Say" from them.. Jaejoong's high notes and the part where he repeats "to listen girl" are AMAZING. In their "Tonight" song too.. his high notes get to me every single time. I mean, he's the lead singer for a reason
    Last edited by frozenwilderness; Dec 03, 2006 at 08:06 PM.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE DBSK. This is what I love about them...

I simply LOVE Changmin's voice. I liked how it used to be more than how it is now, though... and I miss his old image... he used to be the cute and innocent one... now he's like... a wanna-be pimp O_O

I LOVE Xiah's dancing. And how cute he and Yunho used to be together. I miss back then... when they were all so cute... I guess I don't like that they've grown up >_< xD

Lastly, the songs by them that I LOVE are The Way U Are (first song that got me into them... my friend lent me the CD and I've borrowed it from him so much since that he eventually gave it to me xD), Hug (it's such a cute song!! <3), and 'O' Jung Ban Hap (I don't know why I like it... maybe the beat? ^^;; lol).

But... I don't like their Japanese or Chinese... =/

Favourite member? Aishhh this'll be hard... hmmm...

Well, I have to say I like Changmin's voice the best. Or at least I used to. Now I can't tell anymore ;_; But before their last album, it was definitely Changmin's voice I liked the best.

I like Xiah's dancing the best... or maybe Yunho's... but ever since seeing him do Tae Kwon Do moves, I can't just concentrate on his dancing without imagining him randomly jumping up and kicking someone... so yeah, that sorta shatters that... so Xiah wins.

I think Yunho WAS the best looking. Given that they all change their looks around, I'm having trouble keeping up xD But I can honestly say I don't like Changmin's new look >_>

Yoo Chun... Yoo Chun makes me laugh. That's the only reason I like him. He seems sorta random... and it's great! ^_^

Hero... I don't particularly like for some reason o_O
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 03, 2006 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Merge Cleanup
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoaa Yunho does Tae Kwon Do?? That makes it even cooler XD But Xiah's dancing is great too... I saw a vid of him attempting to imitate Rain.. it was pretty accurate too o__o

And lol.. I dun like their Japanese or Chinese much either, but I'll give them credit for trying so hard. I mean, they really do work hard as a band.. they've improved so much since the beginning.

Funny you don't like Jaejoong though.. I think he's the most popular one in the band o__o I adore his vocal skills and high notes. Oh, have you seen their banjun drama called "Dangerous Love"? The part where Jaejoong kept thinking Yunho was in love with him was great rofl XD I like Micky's english rapping... he has the best english out of all of them (still with that fob accent but it sounds nice when he speaks it quickly). Then again, it's no surprise seeing that he lived in the US for 4 years... and in my state too X____x I regret it so much not having known him during the time he was here ;___;

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

They speak english?

>.<ll I thought they sounded like little boys in the english verison of "HUG"

I was watching "Triangle" and my friend told me to watch Balloons right after it. Its a funny affect. XD I tell you now.

YouTube - DBSK -Xiah and U-know Dancing

And that video it seems like th U-know is a better dancer than xiah.

nahh to mahiru! :P
    ~~

I think Max looks hawt now!! You have to say he does, that little inocent boy act was getting old~ XD

I want to see Dangerous love~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Gosh I love that clip <3

And you CAN see Dangerous Love on youtube with subs.. just search for it XD

YouTube - Love Letter Dance Battle Yunho and Micky's dancing are sooooooooooo cute here <3

And lol.. I don't really like Changmin's new hairstyle... he still seems like an innocent little boy to me XDD

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Frozenwilderness - I mean, I know his has talent, but I just don't like him too much. I can't put my finger on it... but I loved the part in Vacation where he was all "thug"... taking the kid's lollipop and money lmao.

@ Mr. K - Read the comments? A lot of people say (myself included) that Xiah danced better than Yunho. So nyah

On the subject of Changmin... Just listen to his sweet voice! How can he NOT look cute and innocent? He looks so... OLD with long blonde-ish hair >_<;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a favourite member because, well, I don't really pay much attention to DBSK (tho I listen to quite a number of their songs), but I absolutely love their vocals. They sound awesome a capella. They beat Chemistry by a mile.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast