Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dbsk/tvxq/thsk

lol
    omg did and of you see xiha's hair omg i want him to die it a light brown again and grow it long again i dont like it nows

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

what nooo I love xiah's hair as it is now <33

it doesn't suit him to have long hair imo

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@frozenwilderness NNnnnOOoooo he was sexy with it long and light i dont like it nows its black and really short TT__TT ( i never fanced him k) he was good lookin with the hair on your siggy

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though I don't mind him with short hair (as long as it's dark), I LOVE Xiah with long-ish, light-coloured hair ^-^ I just think it goes well with his smile... if that makes sense? LOL Like... in this picture : http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/652/picxiah4rl.jpg *sighs dreamily* <3 <3 Junsu! (Hmm... does anyone think it's weird how often I switch between their stage names and their real names? I just realized I called him Xiah at the beginning of the sentence and then Junsu at the end... And I also switch around whether I say Max or Changmin, or Micky or Yoonchun a lot o_O)
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

awwww poor mahiru but yeah he looked way better in your pic ^__^

lol

btw look at this he kinda looks like piggy omfg ^__^

Video: Zhou Jie Lun - Ting Ma Ma De Hua (full mv) | Veoh Video Network

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Poor me? Why poor me? o_O lol

Err... that's a Jay Chou video o_O And it's off timing too xD The words and his mouth movements don't match hahaha. I love that video... the little kid is adorable... song I don't love so much lol. Haha, did you hear about how when asked why he wanted to make a song like that, he was like "Because I'm gonna be a father soon" and everyone was like "=O" and then they found out he was joking? xD xD

Haha, the other day I showed my friend the DBSK drama Unforgettable Love... he was like "...Koreans are weird...Koreans are weird...Koreans are weird..." for like 5 minutes straight with a "Oh...my...god" kind of look on his face xD

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

lol well my friends dont mind they dont watch them with me TT__TT
    but all the ones i know take the had out of me about it TT__TT
    but its all goin to be ok cos when im 18 or 20 im goin to live in asia dont know where tho yet lol ^__^ but ill find out i was thinking korea so i can see DBSK live tho ^__^
    but u see the man singing in that vid he kinda looks abit like piggy XD

Thanks

Most of my friends totally understand. They're Kpop fans like me! Se7en, Rain, Big Bang... ^_^

DBSK doesn't just have concerts in Korea, though... I mean, they're learning like Chinese, Japanese, and English for their songs so... lol

And the man in the video, as I stated above, is Jay Chou... How can you not know Jay Chou?? He's this Taiwanese singer who's like famous for his mumbling xD

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast