+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ddr!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ddr!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    Man I wanna play DDR. I have seen it in the arcade but never played it. I cannot dance at all lol. I was considering getting it for my Wii or PS2 or something but I spent the money on something else XD. Plus I would feel pretty weird sitting in my room attempting to dance and someone walk past XD.

But....I may just have to give this game a go. Everyone talks about it, so I may just jump in on the Bandwagon haha
    umm close the door? ^_^ lock it, and barricade it with ur furniture. . ^_^ or just play with the control. . .
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post

umm close the door? ^_^ lock it, and barricade it with ur furniture. . ^_^ or just play with the control. . .
    XD Not a bad idea I can try that.
    Or just have someone come over and play it with me, that way I would not feel quite as foolish lol.

I cannot beleive you would even suggest a controller XD. Takes away from the integrity of the game...or something like that lol.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

XD Not a bad idea I can try that.
    Or just have someone come over and play it with me, that way I would not feel quite as foolish lol.
    Or that. . .I like the barricading the door idea though. . .^_^. . . that is very interesting when u have to pee and have to move everything out of the way. ^_^ lol But yea, DDR kicks ass!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Peeing would not be as bad. Just think if had just eaten and all the movement triggered a bowel movement.
    Now that would suck.

I got a question, not sure if you know or not Cheza, but What systems if DDR for? I am sure just about everything, but looking for a cheap price.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy View Post
    Dance,Dance, Revoultion!! I know everybody is familar with this game .(ususally in arcades ) ..but me personally was a fan when this game first came out..and like got hook the first time I played!! .So ppl veiw this game as being geeky but i really enjoy it and would challenge anyone who dares to challenge me..I'm a champ (sowwie to brag) *giggles*^.^
    ppl if u ever played this game post ur greatest combs and highest scores!! ^.- Let's see what u got..Hahaha...
    I dare to challenge you! LOL. Speaking of dares...

I DARE someone to call me a nerd while I'm on the pad! I've often found myself asking in reply, "What? You think you can beat me?" The funnny thing is: I've gotten people to fall for it, only to make them feel bad in the end. DDR isn't as easy as most people think. (Well... It is for me, LOL.)

I've never been one to keep track of high scores or max combos. If I had to guess, I'd say I average anywhere between max combos of 250 to 350+. I'd have to go and play in order to tell you. I don't own the home version anymore and I refuse to buy it on the X-Box (I'm still regretting selling my PS2). T_T

I play in the arcades all the time. I've got my name on the high scores list at about three different places. I'd like to think of myself as a DDR pro. I play nothing but Heavy and Challenge modes, I absolutely LOVE Double mode, Oni Challenge rocks my socks and I love to freestyle on the pad!! Freestyle DDR is the best DDR ever! You don't even look like you're following steps (according to bystanders) when ya do it! ^_^ I seen a vid online with two Japanese girls playing freestyle and they were playing versus mode. The crazy part is these girls were switchin' pads with one another during gameplay!!! It was friggin' hot!!

I kinda want to start a lil' crew for playin' DDR. Maybe I can get some others attracted to the game that way (God knows we all need the excersice, LOL). In fact, a friend of mine used to say we should go around with badges, claiming we're the DDR Police and just shove people off the game to show them how it's done.

My love for DDR has never faded, nor will it die! I'll be playin' DDR until I'm too old and I'm in a walker or attached to an oxygen tank.

Thanks

Peeing would not be as bad. Just think if had just eaten and all the movement triggered a bowel movement.
    Now that would suck.

I got a question, not sure if you know or not Cheza, but What systems if DDR for? I am sure just about everything, but looking for a cheap price.
    PS2 would be cheap. . .^_^ . . . that's how I got it. . .then later, my brother in law downloaded the PSP version onto my PSP. . . ^_^ I think u can also get it for the PC.
    Last edited by Cheza; Feb 06, 2008 at 04:51 PM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    PS2 would be cheap. . .^_^ . . . that's how I got it. . .then I later, downloaded the PSP version. . . ^_^ I think u can also get it for the PC.
    OMG, there's a PSP version??? That's AWESOME!!

I highly suggest you get it on PS2. It's got a wide selection of DDR games and they're all equally great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    OMG, there's a PSP version??? That's AWESOME!!

I highly suggest you get it on PS2. It's got a wide selection of DDR games and they're all equally great!
    Yea, my brother in law told me about it, he found this site where u can download the games to ur PSP . . . u have to sorta convert formats and crap and it's kinda confusing, but worth it in the end. . .I'll ask him how to do it. . . I kinda lost my PSP like 2 months ago, and he's the one who really knows how to do it. . . I sorta watched . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast