+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ddr!!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ddr!!

nya, omg I love DDR!!! I play it all the time! I hate to brag, but I'd have to say that I am pretty good at it! Believe it or not, I first discovered DDR from the "Naruto Abridged Series" on youtube! I was watching it, and decided that it would be pretty fun to play it! So I bought it, installed it, and now I'm a pro at it! I've beeten all of my friends, and it's so fun! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    nya, omg I love DDR!!! I play it all the time! I hate to brag, but I'd have to say that I am pretty good at it! Believe it or not, I first discovered DDR from the "Naruto Abridged Series" on youtube! I was watching it, and decided that it would be pretty fun to play it! So I bought it, installed it, and now I'm a pro at it! I've beeten all of my friends, and it's so fun! ^^
    OMG! I love The Naruto Abridged Series! ^_^ And yea, especially the DDR clip with Gaara. . . and OMG I love Neji in that! ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love this series of games I love them and im addicted to i wish they would have better songs but i rember a part in grandama boy theres a DDR part and its so funny.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

@cheza-yes, it is very enjoyable. That's where I first learned it, and I've been hooked on it ever since! Oh, btw atomik sprout, bet you I dare you that I could beat you at ddr lol ^^

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

THIS GAME IS BEAST1!!
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!
    yea i can play on medium but thats it. omg
    i played to Uk version and it is way harder than the amrican it has more thngs that need to be stepped on. it weird. but its still fun. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

ah, one time I went there and played my friends english one, and it is a little harder lol but on mine that I have at my house, I can go up to high! It's complicated, and it takes a while to master, but it's loads of fun whenever you master it and start beating people!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes you have to do it a while before you really get the hang with it.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWave14 View Post
    DDR... I've heard of it and really want it, but have never really played it. I really wish I could. D:

It looks like such a fun game.
    \

Man this game is awsome!! ^.^ once u play it ur additced ..lol..Ur missing out..if can't buy it there are always acrades full with them..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    I love this game! I play it all the time. . . my favorite one so far has got to be Supernova. . .^_^ I'll post my scores laterz. . . I'm sorta in a rush right now . . .so laterz
    hmm never played that one..but I seen someone play it before ..it was swsome ..I'm gonna have to try that one..^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    Man I wanna play DDR. I have seen it in the arcade but never played it. I cannot dance at all lol. I was considering getting it for my Wii or PS2 or something but I spent the money on something else XD. Plus I would feel pretty weird sitting in my room attempting to dance and someone walk past XD.

But....I may just have to give this game a go. Everyone talks about it, so I may just jump in on the Bandwagon haha
    Ha ..Ha..if ur not good at it..i'll teach u ju yo ^.^..but i see it as if ur good at video games..u should have no problem with this..

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I dare to challenge you! LOL. Speaking of dares...

I DARE someone to call me a nerd while I'm on the pad! I've often found myself asking in reply, "What? You think you can beat me?" The funnny thing is: I've gotten people to fall for it, only to make them feel bad in the end. DDR isn't as easy as most people think. (Well... It is for me, LOL.)

I've never been one to keep track of high scores or max combos. If I had to guess, I'd say I average anywhere between max combos of 250 to 350+. I'd have to go and play in order to tell you. I don't own the home version anymore and I refuse to buy it on the X-Box (I'm still regretting selling my PS2). T_T

I play in the arcades all the time. I've got my name on the high scores list at about three different places. I'd like to think of myself as a DDR pro. I play nothing but Heavy and Challenge modes, I absolutely LOVE Double mode, Oni Challenge rocks my socks and I love to freestyle on the pad!! Freestyle DDR is the best DDR ever! You don't even look like you're following steps (according to bystanders) when ya do it! ^_^ I seen a vid online with two Japanese girls playing freestyle and they were playing versus mode. The crazy part is these girls were switchin' pads with one another during gameplay!!! It was friggin' hot!!

I kinda want to start a lil' crew for playin' DDR. Maybe I can get some others attracted to the game that way (God knows we all need the excersice, LOL). In fact, a friend of mine used to say we should go around with badges, claiming we're the DDR Police and just shove people off the game to show them how it's done.

My love for DDR has never faded, nor will it die! I'll be playin' DDR until I'm too old and I'm in a walker or attached to an oxygen tank.
    That's awsome a DDr fan..hmm u claim to be a pro..i wouldn'r mind going up against u..just for to get ur butt kick by a girl ..that would be so rock ..LOL ..i beat a lot of guys who claim to be champs before.(i charm them with my beauty ..lol j/k)
    But i think that would be awsome to start a crew of DDr .i would but my friends suck at this game ..they usullay watch me.and make bets ..O.o ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Cool Akura ..everybody seems to like watchin DDr on youtube lol ..I wonder if there is a such thing as DDr tournments?? I would so go if so .

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I love this series of games I love them and im addicted to i wish they would have better songs but i rember a part in grandama boy theres a DDR part and its so funny.
    hmm i'm gonna have to check it out..
    Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    THIS GAME IS BEAST1!!
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!
    yea i can play on medium but thats it. omg
    i played to Uk version and it is way harder than the amrican it has more thngs that need to be stepped on. it weird. but its still fun. ^^
    hmm yea I tried that one..it was hard at first but then I got the hang of it..^.^ and was so cool..u know it helps u lost weight..lol
    u and the word BEast >.> lol

Well it's good to here everybody's opinions but I was wondering did anyone have a fav song to dance to and what type of muisc was it ..??
    Me personally i like all the pop and rock stuf..some hip hop cuz me can really get into the moves..plus i would add my own style to it ..lol
    well what about everybody esle..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast