+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ddr!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ddr!!

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    THIS GAME IS BEAST1!!
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!
    yea i can play on medium but thats it. omg
    i played to Uk version and it is way harder than the amrican it has more thngs that need to be stepped on. it weird. but its still fun. ^^
    I can go as far as Difficult level yes! I'm awesome!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

DDR.....I love this game, but just suck SO BAD at it...still...even in my pathetic attempts of trying to play, I just love it. Kind of how I am at Chess, LOVE the game, suck at it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Oh, btw atomik sprout, bet you I dare you that I could beat you at ddr lol ^^
    You DARE me? Hmm... Anyone who says "I installed DDR" after buying it sounds kinda wishy-washy. No offense. It's just... You don't install DDR unless you're downloading a DDR simulator of sorts. I've never known a PC version--a legal one anyway--of DDR to exsist.

I accept any challenge! I'll take you on. I'm posting high scores this weekend, so be on the look out!

Oh, and SweetCandy, I've never lost to anyone yet **knocks on wood** And losing to a girl won't damage my pride--too much LOL--but that rarely ever happens... Unless I let them win due to ulterior motives.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh, great game, terrible player(me)... If i'm gonna make a list of "i-totally-suck-at-this" games, it would be my #1...I think DDR was kinda revolutionary and so many body-active games have followed because of its success. Too bad tho, i really suck at it. We used to have a dance pad at home, yeah heavier people here use it to burn calories. I don't want anyone to see me playing it that's why i don't play DDRs at arcades and at home...

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    DDR.....I love this game, but just suck SO BAD at it...still...even in my pathetic attempts of trying to play, I just love it. Kind of how I am at Chess, LOVE the game, suck at it.
    hey don't put ur self down ..there is alot of games i suck at too ..^.^ .. and still play it cuz it's fun ..Don't worry about the scores and stuff just have fun okiee..when I first played this game..I really sucked but after a awhile ..i got better at it cuz me played it alot and really enjoyed it,,so I put everything i had in this game and now I think I'm pretty good..so just basically ..just have FUN!!! ^__________^

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    Ugh, great game, terrible player(me)... If i'm gonna make a list of "i-totally-suck-at-this" games, it would be my #1...I think DDR was kinda revolutionary and so many body-active games have followed because of its success. Too bad tho, i really suck at it. We used to have a dance pad at home, yeah heavier people here use it to burn calories. I don't want anyone to see me playing it that's why i don't play DDRs at arcades and at home...
    Yea..if u don't think ur good atit just play it anyway and have fun (like I just told Aleister Sithis) and also think of it as good exceris lol..and that's so true games that inloved ur body are really popular today (wii) it's so cool

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I could totally kick your butt at this game. Although I am a bit rusty, but I still rock at it. My friend and I almost broke one of the machines that was in our mall playing it. The game rocks!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy
    hmm yea I tried that one..it was hard at first but then I got the hang of it..^.^ and was so cool..u know it helps u lost weight..lol
    u and the word BEast >.> lol
    lol yea i know i have lost some good wait playing that game. ^^
    i love it.

and my fav song is eaither captain jack or butterfly i love them both. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    lol yea i know i have lost some good wait playing that game. ^^
    i love it.

and my fav song is eaither captain jack or butterfly i love them both. ^^
    Ai-ai-ai, I'm your little butterfly! Green, black and blue make the colors of the sky! *Dances around*

Aahh, good songs, both of them. Stomp in to My Beat has to be one of the best songs in the history of DDR! I'm always so pumped when I hear that song!

Another good one would have to be Love is Orange (I think Mobo * Moga did that one). Such a good beat with easy tunes and fun steps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast