Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dead Artists

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead Artists

in your opinion, who was the greatest musician to pass away. you can give any person of any genre, but i would like it if you give a little feedback to your answer

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Dead Artists

Artist and musician are very broad terms.

I would say Ludwig van Beethoven. Considered by many as the greatest composer ever.
    He wrote many of the world's most famous musical works. Most famously the fourth movement of the Ninth Symphony which is now the official hymn of the European Union and a part of the UNESCO "Memory of the World Programme".

And you know what makes it even more formidable? He wrote it AFTER becoming completely deaf.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ur right hassun, i was expectin something modern, but you came with the classic. also, his work is still viewed today, while some rap or pop artists are forgotten after one song, because of how classical music was written to please the mind, and in my harmony class, we study his work. i would say chopin for me, stickin to hassun's ideA, cuz not only did he make room for famous polish composers like Stanislaw Moniuszko who waS famous for organ pieces, and he also inspired a famous polish poet to start composing, Ignacy Jan Paderewski, and he traveled around the world making money

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Artist and musician are very broad terms.

I would say Ludwig van Beethoven. Considered by many as the greatest composer ever.
    He wrote many of the world's most famous musical works. Most famously the fourth movement of the Ninth Symphony which is now the official hymn of the European Union and a part of the UNESCO "Memory of the World Programme".

And you know what makes it even more formidable? He wrote it AFTER becoming completely deaf.
    No arguement there, Beethoven was a master composer., with many classic songs that are recognized round the world, his songs were beautifully well composed., and a deaf composer?., that right there deserves an auto-win!, It is possible to still compose/write music when you're deaf, its jsut a matter of having perfect pitch XD

For a more Modern musician, i'd pick Jimi Hendrix, he's a rock/blues god. His skills are so uncanny they can be hard even for the most skilled guitar player to play. I myself love his mix of guitaring styles, basically he's just riffs out from the pleasure of playing

Thanks

ur right, but being deaf also upgrades you other sences and i herd that even when deaf, u can hear a ringing pitch of the note, and yes, jimi hendrix was an amazing guitarist and some of his songs inspired many genres today, and again, his songs are still popular

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

classical:
    lugwig van beethoven
    hiphop:
    Tupac or Biggie
    Korean hip hop:
    kim youn sook

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimchi24 View Post
    classical:
    lugwig van beethoven
    hiphop:
    Tupac or Biggie
    Korean hip hop:
    kim youn sook
    Please do not list. Explain your answers. Next time I see this at any point you'll be receiving an infraction. Just consider this your warning. Same goes for anyone else who posts in this thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Please do not list. Explain your answers. Next time I see this at any point you'll be receiving an infraction. Just consider this your warning. Same goes for anyone else who posts in this thread.
    thx silver, and matt u fattie! every person that likes rap will say 'oh tupac and biggie' but like i have never herd why or and explanation, like tupac started the 'thug mouvement' and biggie started 'bad boy' and started many carreas with the infamous 'fat or big' tag to a name ex. Big Pun, Fat Joe, Big Moe , Big L...and for classical, everybody says the same famous name, like take hassun, he actually explains why he chose ludwig and for the korean singer, i have never herd who he/she is and i wanna learn more!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast