Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dead Artists

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dead Artists

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    thx silver, and matt u fattie! every person that likes rap will say 'oh tupac and biggie' but like i have never herd why or and explanation, like tupac started the 'thug mouvement' and biggie started 'bad boy' and started many carreas with the infamous 'fat or big' tag to a name ex. Big Pun, Fat Joe, Big Moe , Big L...and for classical, everybody says the same famous name, like take hassun, he actually explains why he chose ludwig and for the korean singer, i have never herd who he/she is and i wanna learn more!!!
    I dont know why biggie was so great, but the thing about Tupac is you realize how many of today's R&B songs still use "excerpts" from Tupac's work. I guess that's why he's great, maybe he planned it, make songs that would fit in other people's songs

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    I dont know why biggie was so great, but the thing about Tupac is you realize how many of today's R&B songs still use "excerpts" from Tupac's work. I guess that's why he's great, maybe he planned it, make songs that would fit in other people's songs
    yes like alotta artists use his hooks from songs like 'dear mama' and 'f*** the world' and there are albums of his music still selling but like hes dead. i like some of the songs, but none of the songs can compare to his albums when he was alive like 'r u still down' and 'eyez on me' cuz i think people are just trying to make money offa tupca, but good quote pyo

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

How about Selena Quintanilla-Pérez?? I have heard one or two of her songs, and it wasn't till I read the blender magazine a while back that she died really young. Maybe she could have been something special too? Anyone that knows more about her perhaps can vouch for that point?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    How about Selena Quintanilla-PĂ©rez?? I have heard one or two of her songs, and it wasn't till I read the blender magazine a while back that she died really young. Maybe she could have been something special too? Anyone that knows more about her perhaps can vouch for that point?

Selena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there was a snippet of her music and its like a latina vibe
    shes good, and shes had some post dead albums, maybe she was special because she was so skilled that j-lo played her role in the movie called 'Selena' and props to pyo for remembering that long name :P

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Talking Re: Dead Artists

for me, at least, it was Freddie Mercury. i think he was one of the best singers of the era, and definitely my favourite. Bohemian Rhapsody was one of the best vocal pieces of rock and almost solely composed by him. he even inspired my new name!
    courtney mercurae taylor (pronounciation: mer cure eye)
    Last edited by itachigirl; Oct 01, 2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: left out word

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

And like the artist, this thread is dead too...

To quote the Forum Rules...
    # Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2