+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dead Silence

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dead Silence

Has anyone seen the trailer to this movie? Freaky as hell.. But seems a little boring. Like another chuky movie or something. What do you guys think? Is it worth the money? Worth the time? Does it look like it's going to be interesting? I think I should wait for other trailers to come out to help me decision...

Further information here.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dead Silence

O.o i never heard eny thing about Dead Silence it dose look like another chuky movie,i so hate the chuky movies never like the idea of a killer doll
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

lol, same goes here. Chucky is the whole reason I hate Porcelain Dolls. Now that I'm older, I think Chucky is hilarious, and I love all of the movies, just becuase I find them humerous. But seeing a movie about a killer doll when I was so young...it scarred me. This movie seems interesting though. I'm up for another thriller movie..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, there haven't been that many amazing movies lately in my opinion. This one seems like it will be an eh movie. "Cuts their tounge out if they scream", oooook. As for chucky, that's more of a comedy than thriller in my opinion.

Banned dark lover is off to a good start dark lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Dead Silence

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Has anyone seen the trailer to this movie? Freaky as hell.. But seems a little boring. Like another chuky movie or something. What do you guys think? Is it worth the money? Worth the time? Does it look like it's going to be interesting? I think I should wait for other trailers to come out to help me decision...

Further information here.
    i think it might be worth it but i liked chuky im interested in seeing it myself but its up to you

Thanks

@deo: LOL!!! I agree...haha...Chuky might be better, but only time can tell.

@Dark: I'm also interested in seeing this movie...I'd like to know more about it. I'll do some research about it. And how is it up to me?? Do i even know you, lol. Oookayy..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Anybody else get reminded of that "scary" movie about the tooth fairy or something when reading the article or is it just me. I mean, a women gets hunted down for an accused murder of children and gets killed in a certain way that pertains to the movie in both movies (this case her tounge gets cut, in the tooth fairy one she gets hung in the sun, hence her only weakness is light). I can't seem to remember the title of the tooth fairy movie....hmmm......

Thanks

Yes, Darkness Falls was the title of the movie, I believe. This thread didn't remind me of the movie, but that was another one I wasted my money seeing. The previews made it seem good, but in the end, it wasn't what I expected. Which is why we have to be more concious as to the previews we're watching and the reviews we hear. I'm looking into this movie right now, and from what I'm reading..it's going to be another 'Darkness Falls'. Bummer. The only good thriller/horror movies I've seen is Saw I.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast